Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Mountainous AMQ FM hosted by Ignis (@guavagudetama) and Yumemi (@Kanave) on @IgnisAndYumemi

Reviewed by @Zone_Q11

General Rules

-Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules
-Players who fail to post 10 game-related posts will be replaced. Players who fail to post at all within 24 hours of a day starting without notifying us will be replaced. (You may be spared from being replaced dependant on circumstances)
-We will try to monitor the chat for toxicity, but please inform me if anything makes you/is making you uncomfortable so we can sort it out.
-Alts are allowed, but please inform us who you are.

Roles

Vanilla Town x12
Mafia Goon x3
Flavour is not alignment indicative.
Claiming flavour is allowed, but it’s not going to help you solve.

Sample Role PMs

Your name is Name. You are a Vanilla Town.

This is where the flavour text goes. You’re a super helpful townie! You got this! Your only power is your voice and your vote.

Your name is Name. You are a Vanilla Mafia Goon.

This is where the flavour text goes. Ooo you’re evil! evil little mafia guy. mafia has a mandatory factional kill each night.

Gameplay

The setup is 15 players with 12 town and 3 mafia.
Days are 48 hours unless a majority vote is reached, and nights are 24 hours. Start of Day and End of Day are at 6 PM PST
Executions are majority and plurality
No-execute is a valid vote, and takes precedent over a person in a tie. In all other cases, it will be randomised.
Self-votes are valid votes.
Votes are locked in LyLo (execute-or-lose) scenarios, but not in MyLo (misexecute-and-lose) scenarios. That is to say, in situations where town must execute correctly or lose, the first vote cast by a given player is final and cannot be changed.
The mafia’s kill is mandatory.
The mafia have a private discord that they can communicate in at any time.

Player List

1. Jormok – Kicked D3 – Chika, Vanilla Town
  2. Demisha – Disconnected N6 – Kiku, Vanilla Town
  3. Doodleshy – Kicked D6 – Noel, Vanilla Town
  4. Etha – Kicked D2 – Fuwagi, Mafia Goon
  5. Zenon – Disconnected N4 – Eksu, Vanilla Town
  6. lol – Kicked D4 – Ritsu, Mafia Goon
  7. tutuu – Disconnected N2 – Shiina, Vanilla Town
  8. Arctic – Disconnected N5-- Shin, Vanilla Town
  9. Leafia – Kicked D1 – Naomi, Vanilla Town
  10. Magnus (replacement for eevee)
  11. Litten – Disconnected N3 – Asuka, Vanilla Town
  12. MerpyDerpy
  13. Achromatic – Disconnected N1 – Victoria, Vanilla Town
  14. Zorvo
  15. Kiiruma (replacement for Drinks) – Kicked D5 – Kasumi, Vanilla Town

Backups

1. May
  2. thepigeonnyc

Spectators

1. Hazardwaste
  2. Marshal
  3. Ruby
  4. YouButWorse
  5. Atlas
  6. ElizaThePsycho
1 Like

Nothing is wrong.

Day One begins 2023-07-13T01:00:00Z

Mass Ping

@Jormok
@Doodleshy
@Demisha
@Etha
@Zenon
@lol
@tutuu
@Arctic
@Leafia
@eevee
@Litten
@MerpyDerpy
@Achromatic
@Zorvo
@Drinks

8 Likes

Our story begins somewhere in the nexus…

“Shapeshifters?!”
“It can’t be!”
“Outrageous!”
“Three of us…”
“You’re lying!”
“Yeah, how do we know it’s not you?!”

Ignis did not expect this much pushback on himself when he told the group the bad news. Ignis detected three shapeshifters disguised as members of the group, and if they didn’t find them now, the problem would only get worse.

“Fine, fine, I’ll prove it’s not me.” Ignis thinks for a moment about how he’s actually going to do that.

“None of you have seen me without my helmet, right?” Silence falls over the crowd.
“Alright then… could a shapeshifter replicate this?” Ignis takes off his helmet.

“What is that?!”
“Please, put it back on!”
“I’m gonna be sick…”

“Okay damn…” Ignis puts the helmet back on.
“In any case, it’s not me, so the rest of you need to figure out who the shapeshifters are and banish them from the party.”

Yumemi steps out from behind Ignis.
“I was also with him the whole time. It’s not him.”
Whether she was awake for this was questionable, but the fact remains it couldn’t have been her either.

Day one starts now and ends at 2023-07-15T01:00:00Z

Mass Ping

@Jormok
@Doodleshy
@Demisha
@Etha
@Zenon
@lol
@tutuu
@Arctic
@Leafia
@eevee
@Litten
@MerpyDerpy
@Achromatic
@Zorvo
@Drinks
first

2 Likes

A Replacement is needed, Please DM @Kanave (forum or discord)

a
@Magnus
@ElizaThePsycho
@May
@thepigeonnyc

ArielTailtiu

1 Like

I hard claim vanilia town.

3 Likes

hi

1 Like

Here’s my wolf post of the day

Do not interact with Drinks so they can play Magic :skull:

2 Likes

I will now proceed to strategically afk.

2 Likes

Yo what up

1 Like

what do i say to the god of wolf rands? not today

But new cards come out in Master Duel tonight

2 Likes

Yo.

I have restricted myself to 150 posts per day until the final hour, as is tradition with champs games over on MU so I don’t feel the need to hyper post as much as I usually do.

Mountainous is inherently scum sided since scum can interact in ways that look clearing and there is no mechanical way to check otherwise, so let’s do our best to keep that in mind that scum will intentionally deceive and distance. Pay attention to votes more than words if the game seems tricky at any point, which maybe it won’t and it will be easy. Words lie, votes don’t is a favorite phrase for me.

Anyway, just detailing my own philosophy early on so its understandable why I ask questions in the manner I plan to and also why I rather fearlessly might clear people - Everything I do is but a prelude to reaching the right answer, and I don’t mind re-evaluating at any time.

If I don’t die n1 that is.

Anyway I signed up because I don’t know most of you, so I hope we can have a lot of fun playing with one another.

I tend to read Leafia very easily, although I misread her for a fair bit in FAM recently but I also was being careless so I will assume that was a fluke and have a godread on her that is reliable by the end of day one that is very safe to sheep.

Litten never busses, so if he kills a wolf he is an Innocent Child.

I think I have a God Read on Zenon, so if I say town she’s probably town.

I don’t know how to read Eevee but let’s all do our best.

I will only suspect lol if he is wolf this time I promise.

Finally I will try not to strangle Zorvo.

Also hey Arctic is in the game now. Was he always in the game? Arctic if you’re town we’ve already won.

To everyone else let’s have fun and do our best.

4 Likes

Litten already has two outstandingly solid posts, turbo town read

why is this card text so long

me no read

1 Like

Making the VC

i almost thought that this was a copypasta and i reflexively ctrl c ctrl vd but i stopped myself in time i didnt wanna make it seem like i was belitting your post king :pray:

No one has said anything AI yet but I do find myself wanting to give Litten the slimmest of townleans for hardclaiming VT for some reason. I think I will for now. I’m also looking forward to Achro paying me the respect my wolfgame deserves and not locktowning me just from reading 5 of my posts if he’s a villager.

1 Like