Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I will whip out my trump card and say the line that’s won me the most games so far in my mafia career:

Leafia is sus and venting

Whoever wants to vote her is not w/w with her

Deal

1 Like

just saw this lol

1 Like

i wouldn’t trust him with much else

1 Like

I’m sure the people that know me here can share some stories about my escapades and lies. I have witnesses.

Not a very villagery post I feel. UNVOTE

Willing to let Achro live for now though just in case I’m wrong about him being a wolf but if he doesn’t die N1, he should be yeeted into the sun D2.

that was a joke because you asked to be masons but maybe the fact you didn’t realize it was a joke will make me rescind the townread for real

you’re probably right on doodle though, i don’t see any reason to think otherwise right now

Hmm.

Alright.

VOTE: Litten

Best kill the one person on this player list if mafia would never n1 me then.

1 Like

guys I think we should all pressure vote achromatic, he might slip up and out as mafia if he can’t handle it anymore

4 Likes

Understandable is a meme response

How do you not know this

1 Like

it was me i was the one who didn’t get the joke

1 Like

Can you explain your read on me please?

Ummm…oops. I lost my token allowing me to vote for Achro.

So now @Arctic go find scum if you are town so mafia kills you or… get lynched as mafia?
Honestly, that works, lol.

Feel the motivation.
If you get removed from game faster, you get the avatar power! Wooo!

tl;dr - carry me, thanks.

4 Likes

Litten/Achro probably not w/w.

I actually just checked this and almost every instance of her saying scared in that context is when she was mafia lmfao

1 Like

lmao oh no.

Tell me it isn’t so leafia

VOTE: Leafia

did you not remember that tell I had on you???

Thanks for checking that. I thought so too. Even if I have done it as town too.

I said the exact same lines in an old game where we were together and it became a staple meme with my friends because of how absurd of an interaction it was, I don’t have any actual leans on you lol

Also, this game has damn non-EU time zones, like why the hell did it start on 3 AM.

Ping me if you REALLY (notifications will wake me up) need something, but I will be going to sleep for now.

1 Like