Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

lmao oh no.

Tell me it isn’t so leafia

VOTE: Leafia

did you not remember that tell I had on you???

Thanks for checking that. I thought so too. Even if I have done it as town too.

I said the exact same lines in an old game where we were together and it became a staple meme with my friends because of how absurd of an interaction it was, I don’t have any actual leans on you lol

Also, this game has damn non-EU time zones, like why the hell did it start on 3 AM.

Ping me if you REALLY (notifications will wake me up) need something, but I will be going to sleep for now.

1 Like

I don’t agree with this

1 Like

I almost want you to be town now Achro. So that you can realize that you can’t actually read me like you think you can. Laughs Although I want to see how everyone else reacts to your vote on me so that peo pl le can read into the interactions thatpeople have with me. That way, even if I get executed, it should make finding the wolves easier and yield juicy info.

I got you!

1 Like

I think it’s null personally but reads are good.

I’ll note your Achro town read.

It’s possible that I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am for now.

why’d you ask me this instead of litten btw
thought you wanted to do something like this with him

Oh, Friday is my birthday by the way and I don’t have anything big planned but my availability will be spotty.

So I might as well post a lot early in the day and then let everyone sort it out.

1 Like

Bro why did I put Reads in my note thing.

This is gonna be so hard to keep track of everyone’s Reads. X.X

Reads list

Town:

Achromatic

Scum:

Leafia

Ah nice. Happy birthday in advance.

You got those reads reversed.

The other thing I thought about pre-game was how to handle achromatic and litten

If zero are mafia, this game should be smooth sailing and we should kill a wolf either today or tomorrow

If one is mafia, the game might be a bit challenging but it’s definitely winnable

If both are mafia, we are in trouble. If it is lylo, no wolves have flipped, and both of them are alive, make them crossvote each other and then try your best to figure out which is a better vote. If they don’t crossvote each other they are both mafia lol

If they are alive in a lylo where a wolf has flipped and they didn’t contribute to the wolf flip, they should also be in a crossvote, but they could go either way

If they are alive in lylo and they contributed to a wolf flip then they are probably mafia who bussed for not dying. But I really doubt this scenario ever comes up because I don’t think either would buss in this playerlist given the amount of fresh meat available for free pickings

bookmark this post or something
I don’t expect to die on the first night because I think achro is town already and he’s better at the game than me but this is an important post to remember later if I am not here

1 Like

@Demisha

Don’t think Leafia is sus at all personally, seems null to me.
But I would agree anyone pushing for their execution is probably not W/W with them as of what I said before about wolves bussing during day 1 and 2 not being sub optimal for them.

I don’t think you should be afraid to vote someone or just let people pass by.
I also don’t think Achro has done anything that has made them a worthy execution today.
Until Achro does something that is a real bad look for them and it’s the vibe of the thread, then it becomes execution worthy.

This game we also have a high likelihood to win we just gotta play it out correctly.
This is a Vanilla game, no one can be cleared except maybe day 1 and 2 if a wolf is executed.
Other than that, anyone can be anything.
Sometimes certain ML’s going over is not avoidable.
But usually those can be healthy ML’s to get a better understanding of things.

Everything plays out in certain ways, I don’t want to carry on with this though but just note y’all can do and vote who you want to, don’t be afraid to do stuff.

signal boosting to show my respect for the paranoia

If Achro is town, he dies N1. End of story. If we let Achro live until lylo, we deserve to lose.

Pressure Voting is what I do.
It ain’t AI mate.