Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

eevee putting on sound notifications is so wild, im avoidig replying to them to not ping them but wow. isnt that just crazy hahah. how do u tolerate that? how did they tolerate that during the mash too? brazy

Yeah. Pretty confident that Zorvo is just town here. Wouldn’t sheep him to save my life though.

i unironically wrote that post without remembering who Leafia was before writing it, it was a shitpost

I will admit a little paranoid of a spicy leafia/litten team since leafia keeps stressing I have to die exactly n1 and I know litten wouldnt kill me n1 lol

thats like one of those sleep streamers that are trying to sleep and people pay money to play loud noises and music to wake them up to troll them except eevee isnt getting paid

2 Likes

Somehow I doubt that.

nah he wouldn’t. He has promised to keep me alive to trick and fool me

if he goes back I win the ego contest so if he does fair

1 Like

I wanna say this comes from town Leafia but don’t know for sure.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I’ll remember this.

Disagree.

After my last game I don’t blame you.

1 Like

This made me laugh IRL. Laughs

This is my second game.
Also, thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

my flavor is Shiina

that felt good ahhhh

(normally claiming flavor gets me modkilled or anti-claimed or its bad. its been a long time since i got to do it for free. it felt good coz it feels illegal)

Yo you guys cool if you help me with my notes.
Like quote some stuff I’m missing and fill it in?

MY FLAVOR IS SHIINA MY FLAVOR IS SHIINA MY FLAVOR IS SHIIINA

SHIINA

SHIINA IS MY FLAVOR

SHIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY FLAVOR = SHIINA

1 Like

crackhead town

Careful.
Shouldn’t mention that word.
Hear the Mods watch like a hawk.

3 Likes

As for why I don’t think Litten/Achro are w/w, Achro saying that Litten would never kill him N1 just sounds like that if Achro is a wolf that he’s trying to set up a D2 Litten execution. Not something I can see Achro doing to a wolfbuddy.

my flavor shiina

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Leafia saying that executing her is fine because it it would prove achro can’t read her and “it would make finding the wolves easier” is not a thing she would actually say as town and is just saying it to look towny. but the reality is whenever I have a read on leafia it can never exceed a certain threshold of confidence just because I think she’s prone to saying things she doesn’t necessarily believe in even as town so like. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was wrong here. The scared tell thing does actually boost my confidence even though it probably shouldn’t

VOTE: Leafia

@tutuu I think your analysis on how leafia would treat achro is wrong. she very much likes to show off her improvements and what she’s capable of so I can definitely see her trying to take it to the next step by trying to get town achro killed especially since she seems to think she has the protection of “but achro can’t read me lol”

im going to bed soon probably

4 Likes