Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

we could be wolf buddies and this is theater. be more paranoid.

1 Like

Wrong person

It’s the other way around.
The non-living person chooses the avatar of living.

Which might incentive other player not to kill you if mafia, to not let them chose your avatar.

skilled enough? maybe. humble enough? questionable
(please don’t kill me achro i love you really)

Why else would you specifically vote for me if not to go for my head? What were you hoping to accomplish with your follow up to Leafia’s logic?

I refuse to believe you’d think that of me after last game. Ihad you fooled until the second I flipped.

gotcha. u can have a townread sure. i think u admitting to being intimidated and admitting to only reading ur own posts is pretty funny and probably too brazen to come from mafia given ur comfort level with wolfing due to not that much experience

To apply pressure.
Obviously.

What have you done that would make me want to go for your head today?

Leafia I have a question.

If you had me fooled do you actually think I let Litten kill you and then go on to write fiction sentences talking about how sad I am.

Litten quoted stuff, I checked it out, and I was like “yeah but I am doing the bit until the end”

I can find the quote lol x)

What pressure are you exerting on me by voting me there? What will pressure do to me?

Not exactly a reason to townread mesince for all you know, Achro and I could be w/w.

ehhh sure. i dont wanna believe it to be honest but yeah i acknowledge everything could be

nah bro im totally wolf bro im gonna kill you so good and backflip bodyslam you into the grave

7 Likes

See, Leafia echoing my own thought on this is probably always town.

Still polarized Leafia get wrecked.

i didn’t like how you felt the need to comment “no one has posted anything AI so far” when were like 10 posts into the game, especially since you gave some reads right after that anyway. and the way you townread me in your wall just now I feel mirrors how you were treating town!Litten when he was suspecting you early on in FAM.

so I wouldn’t really call it paranoia

1 Like

and I waited to 6 posts.

Improvement.

well yeah to be fair i specifcied that i dont think wolf leafia does that to town achro. i didnt consider other permutations of ur alignments when making that read. i just dont think wolf leafia + town achro is a world rn

guys i think everyone is trying too hard can we shitpost a bit more please

1 Like

You have any reason to think of me more as town than not atm?

It should help me deduce what’s up with how you’re acting. There’s noway you still think I’m polarized after last game. Which is why you still thinking you have a godread on me scares me.