Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

i didn’t like how you felt the need to comment “no one has posted anything AI so far” when were like 10 posts into the game, especially since you gave some reads right after that anyway. and the way you townread me in your wall just now I feel mirrors how you were treating town!Litten when he was suspecting you early on in FAM.

so I wouldn’t really call it paranoia

1 Like

and I waited to 6 posts.

Improvement.

well yeah to be fair i specifcied that i dont think wolf leafia does that to town achro. i didnt consider other permutations of ur alignments when making that read. i just dont think wolf leafia + town achro is a world rn

guys i think everyone is trying too hard can we shitpost a bit more please

1 Like

You have any reason to think of me more as town than not atm?

It should help me deduce what’s up with how you’re acting. There’s noway you still think I’m polarized after last game. Which is why you still thinking you have a godread on me scares me.

I want Arctic alive for late game no matter what, I know him enough that I enjoy reading his solving more than probably anyone else’s posts in the player list

3 Likes

No shit posting is for losers.

Lose on your own time.

It’s time for my undefeated streak to continue.

And by late game I mean mid game min

nice crosspost
(ty though)

1 Like

oh no the scares tell

are you scum again and I have been tricked

every time I have ever seen you say I scare you, you have been a wolf

quick someone find leafia saying she is scared as town to calm my heart

It’ll cause you to interact more.
Which you are doing.

It’ll cause for reactions.
Which you are doing.

It’ll be 2 votes which by terms becomes a wagons.
Probably more tbh, pressure is great.

I am not voting you from Leafia’s logic. It could be wrong regardless of your alignment.
I just want to vote with them to pressure you.

You took the words right out if my mouth Achro. You know, we’ll need to remember to do something likethis the next time we rand wolf together. Hopefully that’ll be soon.

@Arctic

I’m dead serious :upside_down_face:

i already think achromatic is town for this post because I also thought the post from tutuu was a bit strange, haven’t read their explanation yet though

“we could be wolf buddies and this is theater. be more paranoid.” is your only post i considered townreading since i perceived your intentions there as reminding me (and/or others) to be more vigilant rather than you making a post focusing on the achro/leafia thing. but its probably not out of ur wolfrange. but i might consider townreading it, depends

Of course I’d be scared of you looking like you have TMI that I’m a villager.

I don’t think I am interacting and reacting due to being voted, I am one of the most prolific posters on fol.

Pressure votes for pressure’s sake I feel are more likely to come from scum than not.

I will be watching you.

uh
I’m pretty sure stuff like this isn’t allowed but I could be wrong
mainly because of the self-killing thing lol