Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I just think her partnerships are pretty lacklustre (pairing Zorvo and Leafia off a surface interaction comes to mind) with a few random standout posts that aren’t really supported by earlier reads (Not wanting to kill Demisha at (#1196)).

Voting Drinks came from nowhere, she admits sheeping the Leafia scumread, having a weird opinion of how v!Drinks plays at (#1903) which contradicts how other players have reported their style of play… sorta just insidiously actively lurking.

C’mon where’s my fucking CFD?
@Litten

Where

Is

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Leafia (8): Arctic, Demisha, Doodleshy, Zenon, Jormok, Etha, Leafia, Achromatic
Etha (3): Magnus, tutuu, MerpyDerpy
Sleep (1): Litten
MerpyDerpy (1): lol
Jormok (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (1): Drinks

DM In your rolecard if there’s any mistakes

8 Likes

Leafia has been kicked out!

Her real identity…

Leafia Role Card

Your name is Naomi. Vanilla Town.
naomipng
As a delinquent, Naomi gets into a lot of fights. She doesn’t seek them out, but when one starts, she does not hold back, and she does not lose. In this game, though, her only power is her voice and her vote.

7 Likes

“You all think it’s me, huh?” Naomi asks, to a silent audience. Her powerful voice intimidates the group.

“Well, if that’s the case, I’m not goin’ down without a fight!” As she draws her weapon, a Nexus Brute comes behind her, and grabs her by the head, throwing her into a wall. No one bothers to warn her, as they think she’s a shapeshifter.

When the Brute is defeated, Yumemi checks the body.

“Yeah… It wasn’t her, guys.”

Night One starts now and ends at 2023-07-16T01:00:00Z

7 Likes

Achromatic has been disconnected

His real identity…

Achromatic Role Card

Your name is Victoria. You are a Vanilla Town.
victoriapng
In all honesty, Victoria has no clue how she ended up here, but she sure is going to pretend like she does. In this game, her only power is her voice and her vote.

During the battle, the party is on a wrong-answer streak, and a Nexus Assassin is about to hit. Wanting to protect her friends, Victoria steps in.

In her hubris, she failed to realise that she was the only person who would die to this attack.

Clearly, she wasn’t fit for this battle anyway, with a move like that.

Day Two starts now and ends at 2023-07-18T01:00:00Z

ArielTailtiu

First

So let me go over a couple things

Welp, that was pretty discouraging to see x.x

i knew this was what achro looked like irl

4 Likes

I thought I was being trolled until I saw the flavor

Guess I’m getting hanged today, I was really confident in specifically Leafia sigh

Oh god you are a wolf