Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’m trying my best.
If your the town I really hope you see me.
I also really hope I find you in that scenario.

I appreciate you trying. Don’t worry. I’m trying to. If I wasn’t, I think I would’ve just voted you tbh because of the amount of evidence against you

Instead, I am assessing both worlds and trying to see which is more likely from my perspective

Ah, Fuck it.

I need to make sure my teammate finds me at all costs. I need this town victory, I need to take down the deep wolf with my partner.

Right so this is my town tell.
As town I’ll always pre-write stuff out over night.

I even had this here:

I don’t bother with this useless shit as a wolf, if I was gonna pre-write shit as a wolf it would be stuff to say to prepare for the F3.
It would be informative and have clear intentions I know who was left alive, I would have written stuff up for what’s to come.
I don’t make stuff up like that as a wolf for something like that if Demi was just gonna die anyway.

And to clarify it’s not that I don’t pre-write over night as a wolf, but as a wolf I do it where it has agenda and purpose come the next day.

Even if you don’t believe me, what would I gain from this as a wolf? “A fake story”? It wouldn’t be worth my time as wolf.

@Magnus
@MerpyDerpy

I want you both to notice this.
I am trying so hard to make the town of you understand I am your partner.

I am showing you my town tells, explaining that I am not the wolf here, the wolf is one of you and the town is you reading this if you’re the town.

1 Like

Another sad part is I vibed with both of you this game.
It’s sad to know one of those vibes wasn’t a Townie vibe but I’d say I still had fun with both of you.

I will say that: you can vibe with someone regardless of alignment. Your goals may not align, but that doesn’t mean you have to dislike them if that makes sense

1 Like

I am noticing how hard you’re pushing. I will more closely look at your messages later when I have the chance. As a reminder, I’m going out for the day. I’ll be home in the evening to more closely look at messages

1 Like

Oh without a doubt.
But like what I thought was a Townie vibe might not be.
Just I think last day or the other day I thought me you and Magnus were vibe town and it was just Doodle and Demi but clearly that wasn’t that case.

Yeah that’s fair

I had a really funny moment irl at the start of day in the thread. Idk why, but I had this rlly strong feeling I was going to be dead. I expected to open thread, see my role flipped, and then close thread. (Logically. It makes more sense for Magnus to end up dead, but I thought Demi would be alive as a vote target. Anyways…) So I opened thread, went “oh Demi died”, and then I closed thread. I then had this huge pause which was interrupted by the sudden realization of: “WAIT DEMI DIED WHAT?!”:joy:

That’s what prompted me to ask my question of “why was Demi the night kill?”

1 Like

I was literally the SAME.

Like man if you’re a wolf trying to appeal to me I’ll tell yeah.
It’s working.

I’m starting to think it might be more likely Magnus.

1 Like

You don’t have to take my word for it, but I’m not rlly trying to appeal to either of you lol. I’m just trying to solve the game. I’m not sure if you saw my big theory about you that I mentioned earlier, but I wouldn’t call that me trying to win your favor tbh😅

Again, not that I am trying to be mean to you or anything. Rather, if I was trying to win your favor, I would not be pushing both possibilities as hard as I am

Is this gonna be a wholesome story where you and I join forces?:joy:

1 Like

I’m also starting to think it’s more likely than I thought. I will say though: if Magnus is wolf, they did an excellent job covering their tracks

Without a fucking doubt.
If you would have died, I would have voted Demi and they would have won for sure.

1 Like

Okay I’m home now. I’ll go through Zorvo’s previous messages, and then I will try and find Magnus’ linked game and review it.

While I’m doing this, I have a question for you both: If you could choose who the night kills were this game, who would you guys have picked this game (in order) and why?