Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I had a really funny moment irl at the start of day in the thread. Idk why, but I had this rlly strong feeling I was going to be dead. I expected to open thread, see my role flipped, and then close thread. (Logically. It makes more sense for Magnus to end up dead, but I thought Demi would be alive as a vote target. Anyways…) So I opened thread, went “oh Demi died”, and then I closed thread. I then had this huge pause which was interrupted by the sudden realization of: “WAIT DEMI DIED WHAT?!”:joy:

That’s what prompted me to ask my question of “why was Demi the night kill?”

1 Like

I was literally the SAME.

Like man if you’re a wolf trying to appeal to me I’ll tell yeah.
It’s working.

I’m starting to think it might be more likely Magnus.

1 Like

You don’t have to take my word for it, but I’m not rlly trying to appeal to either of you lol. I’m just trying to solve the game. I’m not sure if you saw my big theory about you that I mentioned earlier, but I wouldn’t call that me trying to win your favor tbh😅

Again, not that I am trying to be mean to you or anything. Rather, if I was trying to win your favor, I would not be pushing both possibilities as hard as I am

Is this gonna be a wholesome story where you and I join forces?:joy:

1 Like

I’m also starting to think it’s more likely than I thought. I will say though: if Magnus is wolf, they did an excellent job covering their tracks

Without a fucking doubt.
If you would have died, I would have voted Demi and they would have won for sure.

1 Like

Okay I’m home now. I’ll go through Zorvo’s previous messages, and then I will try and find Magnus’ linked game and review it.

While I’m doing this, I have a question for you both: If you could choose who the night kills were this game, who would you guys have picked this game (in order) and why?

Yes, there is a purpose to this question, so please take it seriously :+1:

1 Like

What do you mean by this? :thinking:

I don’t want to say too much bc I don’t want to steer my question about night kills in a particular direction, but I will answer this after I see both of your answers

This post feels like you would be trying too hard as wolf. Especially since I haven’t really pushed either of you in this F3, you feel genuine here with this amount of effort put into your posts. I think if you were wolf, you would save the extensive posts for when your back was against the wall imo. It feels like you are trying to solve the game by sharing your thoughts, and I like that. Am I convinced you are town? Almost. You have surprised me a lot with this sudden change in character. I don’t find it suspicious necessarily. If anything, it feels like if you are town, you realized you need to change it up (if that makes sense)

1 Like

Additionally, you mentioned how you didn’t want to reveal your town meta (or were hesitant). I actually had a moment this game where Arctic actually asked Jormok about my town meta, and I was hesitant to reveal it. One may assume it is wolfy to hesitate on revealing their town meta, but I experienced the same hesitancy (and I am town). If anything, it feels townie to me since we both experienced this thought process

Ultimately, we both ended up revealing our town metas for the sake of information. This “sacrifice” we both made feels townie to me. Is it enough to say you’re town over Magnus? No, I don’t think so. However, it does look good imo. I suppose it could be argued that you are wolf and were worried your meta doesn’t match with how you’re acting. But, I feel like if you’re wolf in that scenario, you do this:
You tell ppl your town meta as soon as possible (whether it is true or false) to look townie. I don’t think a wolf would hesitate to draw attention to themselves like that

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I genuinely don’t know what you’re asking

This is a town game. Can you share a wolf game?

You and Magnus both voted wolves before Day 3.
One of you is a wolf.

I think someone gave me that question already.

Oh it wasn’t asking, I was just saying it could explain the night kills.

Magnus!Wolf though makes sense on killing Tutuu since Tutuu did suspect them where most other people didn’t, including myself.