Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

What do you mean by this? :thinking:

I don’t want to say too much bc I don’t want to steer my question about night kills in a particular direction, but I will answer this after I see both of your answers

This post feels like you would be trying too hard as wolf. Especially since I haven’t really pushed either of you in this F3, you feel genuine here with this amount of effort put into your posts. I think if you were wolf, you would save the extensive posts for when your back was against the wall imo. It feels like you are trying to solve the game by sharing your thoughts, and I like that. Am I convinced you are town? Almost. You have surprised me a lot with this sudden change in character. I don’t find it suspicious necessarily. If anything, it feels like if you are town, you realized you need to change it up (if that makes sense)

1 Like

Additionally, you mentioned how you didn’t want to reveal your town meta (or were hesitant). I actually had a moment this game where Arctic actually asked Jormok about my town meta, and I was hesitant to reveal it. One may assume it is wolfy to hesitate on revealing their town meta, but I experienced the same hesitancy (and I am town). If anything, it feels townie to me since we both experienced this thought process

Ultimately, we both ended up revealing our town metas for the sake of information. This “sacrifice” we both made feels townie to me. Is it enough to say you’re town over Magnus? No, I don’t think so. However, it does look good imo. I suppose it could be argued that you are wolf and were worried your meta doesn’t match with how you’re acting. But, I feel like if you’re wolf in that scenario, you do this:
You tell ppl your town meta as soon as possible (whether it is true or false) to look townie. I don’t think a wolf would hesitate to draw attention to themselves like that

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I genuinely don’t know what you’re asking

This is a town game. Can you share a wolf game?

You and Magnus both voted wolves before Day 3.
One of you is a wolf.

I think someone gave me that question already.

Oh it wasn’t asking, I was just saying it could explain the night kills.

Magnus!Wolf though makes sense on killing Tutuu since Tutuu did suspect them where most other people didn’t, including myself.

Mainly just the repeated “this is why I’m a villager” prompts, because they come across as defensive and I’m looking beyond what’s happening today.

“Defensive”.
As a town member it is my job to show myself so the other town member knows who I am so the wolf can be voted out.

I noted a lackadaisical comment from your direction on D2/D3 that you would’ve never made in previous games, and your bizarre pushes didn’t give me a lot of faith continuing on from that. Paranoia pushing on Achro immediately was fine, I didn’t think w!you (whom I had as a meek player who tries to mimic a loud style off Starcraft) would’ve done that, but it wasn’t a lock read.

1 Like

Shouldn’t we all be trying to appear town anyway?

Tutuu was talking about tunnelling their townreads, as in putting complete faith in their townread, and yet the source post was referring to scumreading Etha.
(#1458)

Yeah but the difference is, you guys look better then I do and I KNOW I am Town so I need to make sure my partner sees it.

Thus I have to show I am the town today so I don’t get ML’ed.

If I choose to vote you today, it’ll be my conclusion that you’re evil. I think it helps to see players’ perspectives on each other as well as their thoughts on my slot to determine their alignment, rather than their opinions on themselves.

Which is why if your town I need to show you I’m not evil so you don’t vote me.

It’s harder to read into self-aware players, or those who recontextualise past behaviour to mean different things than they had originally.