Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I think someone gave me that question already.

Oh it wasn’t asking, I was just saying it could explain the night kills.

Magnus!Wolf though makes sense on killing Tutuu since Tutuu did suspect them where most other people didn’t, including myself.

Mainly just the repeated “this is why I’m a villager” prompts, because they come across as defensive and I’m looking beyond what’s happening today.

“Defensive”.
As a town member it is my job to show myself so the other town member knows who I am so the wolf can be voted out.

I noted a lackadaisical comment from your direction on D2/D3 that you would’ve never made in previous games, and your bizarre pushes didn’t give me a lot of faith continuing on from that. Paranoia pushing on Achro immediately was fine, I didn’t think w!you (whom I had as a meek player who tries to mimic a loud style off Starcraft) would’ve done that, but it wasn’t a lock read.

1 Like

Shouldn’t we all be trying to appear town anyway?

Tutuu was talking about tunnelling their townreads, as in putting complete faith in their townread, and yet the source post was referring to scumreading Etha.
(#1458)

Yeah but the difference is, you guys look better then I do and I KNOW I am Town so I need to make sure my partner sees it.

Thus I have to show I am the town today so I don’t get ML’ed.

If I choose to vote you today, it’ll be my conclusion that you’re evil. I think it helps to see players’ perspectives on each other as well as their thoughts on my slot to determine their alignment, rather than their opinions on themselves.

Which is why if your town I need to show you I’m not evil so you don’t vote me.

It’s harder to read into self-aware players, or those who recontextualise past behaviour to mean different things than they had originally.

Also BTW.

@Magnus
@MerpyDerpy

Did you want me to place the first vote or do one of you want to?

I think it’s likely the wolf among you probably doesn’t vote first.

1 Like

If you want to vote first you can, but there’s no hurry to vote quickly. I might prefer Merpy when I’ve caught up, but I’m in class so it’s slow.

Right well I’ll vote after the full 24 hours have past if I do.

So it’s 4:41 so anytime after 6:00 is where I vote if I vote.

222 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mountainous AMQ Day Seven (3/15 Left) Thread 2

ok go to thread 2 now

2 Likes

@MerpyDerpy look at this read from wolf.

Look at Jorm.

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.