Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I haven’t double checked it myself but tutuu and a considerable amount of other people have mentioned that this “trend” is foolproof levels of consistent across a way too large amount of games as sample size so it’s relatively safe to gamble on it being true in this game too

3 Likes

u risk being burned by everything, every time u make a read u risk being wrong. this is a pretty safe read to make in comparison to pretty much any other read u could possibly make

4 Likes

Perfectly explained, this

1 Like

It feels off to put a lot of weight into out-of-game sources but I’ll trust this for the time, thanks for explaining :+1:

2 Likes

sounds about right!

1 Like

litten + arctic + jormok
or
etha + drinks + jormok

imo

jormok in both worlds but i wouldnt chop jormok first. please resolve etha/litten first

also i have no justification for jormok just my gut feel based off how the whole game is going

1 Like

consider throwing magnus in there as a last resort if resolving those worlds doesnt end the game

personally id lose the game to zenon mafia, doodle mafia, merpy mafia, lol mafia, zorvo mafia, demisha mafia (meaning id bet on them being town)

obviously you guys dont have to, im just sharing for me

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s not what it means

1 Like

I still really need someone to tell me why Zorvo and Lol are town

1 Like

Lmfao this is my favorite post you’ve made and I want to town read it

1 Like

This is why I need someone to tell me why Lol and Zorvo are town.

1 Like

Lol wtf is this

1 Like

Merpy has joined the masonry lock town

2 Likes

I will sheep Litten whoever they vote today

Y tho

Is this what you think your doing?

3 Likes

She’s right you know. Based as fuck.

1 Like

Tbf to you I play around people in mafia in a way that feels very pockety so I get your fear on me. I’m very I dunno friendly, affectionate, uwu anime girl.

But your right on me. Promise.

1 Like

You know that will be me