Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I hard claim Arsonist.
Tell me why I shouldn’t douse you.

Do wolves reveal on death? If so, why would it be beneficial to throw out a wolf? Does it like clear you as town or something? :thinking:

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten a response yet if people wanna help with my notes or not. :frowning:

Right so, when someone pushes or votes out a wolf.
People look at that and note the person is the reason the wolf was executed.

However, sometimes a wolf will do that to their teammate to look good.
They will use that as a reason they are town and people will believe them due to them getting a wolf out.

But late game usually now because the playerlist is smaller, mafia gets under more suspicion so the optimal play could be at that point to go for a buss if they only need 2 ML’s after to win.

my last scum game was in january 2021. i have 2 scum rands in my home - the syndicate

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=1972
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2006

not to brag but i think im pretty good wolf. alison and mac both think im an insane undetectable wolf, and i agree its my stronger alignment :sunglasses:

BUT dont worry. im physically incapable of randing wolf. if u never seen me wolf - u got nothing to be paranoid of. just give me the easy townread and we chillin :smirk:

I will look those over tomorrow and decide your fate.

Thanks.

Knowing you are from the syndicate tells me all I need to know to assess you seriously.

3 Likes

Ah okay. That makes sense. Thank you! I’m gonna assume that "ML"s mean like mafia lynches or something like that

mislynch - like we did an oopsie. voted out a town

1 Like

I was about to say that I’ve only seen v!Zorvo mess around like this, but I don’t think that’s actually true. I’d need to double check the opening of Starcraft.
The rest of his ISO looks fine.

1 Like

sorry missed this

none sadly. i like him a lot, he’s very wholesome. i dont think he wrote anything alignment indicative yet

uhh gun to head demisha mafia? for no reason at all. they just had a decent amount of posts and i didnt find any towny. obv that doesnt make them mafia but yk. gun to head and all

1 Like

Oh a mislynch. That makes so much more sense lol. Thank you again!

2 Likes

awww thanking me not once but twice, aren’t you sweet? ^-^ pat patttt

1 Like

They were all posts within less than an hour of starting the game, you’ll never find me doing reads so early

3 Likes

oh! yeah - i wasnt scumreading u due to lack of reads. just the vibe. er i mean. not scumreading u. not not townreading u. i hope post makes sense with all the double negatives :sweat_smile:

Miss Executions.

ML means executing a town member.

I don’t mind pressuring there if you want.

You vote I’ll follow.

2 Likes

What does this mean?

@tutuu
Arcy Read?

1 Like

How quickly was Leafia glancing over the thread to not catch Demisha’s post but to still see it? She opened aggressively for the sake of being aggressive.