Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

but you dooooooooo :sob:

goonite

3 Likes

this man either got hit hard when he got swept or he is mafia trying to not cause chaos i do not like it

i got distracted by pokemon showdown and refused to quit playing until i won a game

which is why it took me so long because i kept losing

1 Like

I get what Demisha was saying earlier.

i think heā€™s town right now

heā€™s just kinda passively giving his observations on stuff rather than trying to force any interactions with people, which is what he did when he opened as mafia last game

and i feel his reads as mafia are usually based on something more convincing but i feel heā€™s just vibing and doesnā€™t really care

this is about lol for those reading without context

2 Likes

I feel like I havenā€™t been as easily townread as demisha is townreading me right now in a while and Iā€™m not really sure what to make of it lol

the best way of describing it is as though it feels like she has an agenda to townread me but Iā€™m not sure what the wolf motivation is there, her reasoning for the read is fine i guess but it feels mega confident given that she doesnā€™t really know how I play as mafia, I think

2 Likes

i wanted to ask her for this read too lol

i feel like itā€™s particularly relevant given tutuu thinks leafia and achro canā€™t be w/v even nthough i think thatā€™s probably what it is (with leafia being the wolf)

and i donā€™t think leafia has commented on tutuuā€™s defence of her at all, really

so i think this question comes from someone actually trying to figure out leafiaā€™s alignment

1 Like

i think arctic is probably town, his thoughts are flowing naturally and heā€™s playing extremely relaxed right now rather than trying to assert control over the thread and establish the positions of him and his scumteam if he was a wolf

7 Likes

i feel like this post doesnā€™t have much to do with what demisha was townreading me for

Demisha was townreading you because you were playing in a characteristic fashion and I was acknowledging that.

play on random battle its much easier

This person is town change my mind

1 Like

I disagree with this assessment

Wolfy post

Literally nobodywho has said this has even seen me wolf

Town

@Arctic eevee just played you so hard

1 Like

Painful to watch.

Ah yes, leafia, the person whoā€™s notorious for not copying peoples thoughts when they are wolfing