Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

The voices in my head speak to me.

1 Like

What if I just vote who the wheel tells me to vote.

Other then my 3 players that Iā€™m confident is town.

Demiā€™s posts today are also quite Townie.

Itā€™s against the rules I think.

Technically only provable randomness is against the rules

1 Like

Drinks didnā€™t vote at all yesterday, and Lol voted you off-wagon, both when the wagons were between Leafia and Drinks. I donā€™t really know how w!Lol would vote, but as a villager he strikes me as someone who votes as he will. I donā€™t understand how Drinks plays as evil due to hearing around three contradicting stories, either, but the lack of a pres-vote could be noteworthy.

I donā€™t think they would likely be both be evil here. If Drinks was willing to die as a wolf it would be expected for w!Lol to vote them as well, unless thereā€™s another evil already on that wagon.

But what if I spin the wheel on a wolf team and I believe sincerely that that is the woof team?

Using my Genesect coin the first time I got all wolves correct and was just missing one wolf.

Itā€™s also not against the rules because I genuinely donā€™t know who the woofs are.
I only have 3 players Iā€™m pretty confident are town so I should be allowed to spin for the wolves using the remainder of the players.

Alright I got all the players names, time to roll to see who I get

Well what do yeah know.

First Woof is Arctic

Second Woof is Merpy

Randomness isnā€™t fun for either team because it wouldnā€™t be as easy to read into your decisions, and theyā€™d be entirely influenced by chance. Going off pure rand itā€™sā€¦ what, near impossible to get the full same team twice? Again, provable randomness is against the rules. Littenā€™s correct about that.

I thought you got most of them wrong on the initial try, but because you didnā€™t get evilā€™s intended misexes, May didnā€™t have the majority needed to live and then from there evils were all spewed.

Itā€™s a one time thing, relax.

1 Like

Last Woof is Zenon.

We fucking lose.

Nah but honestly a Merpy/Arctic/Zenon team we probably lose.

We probably do lose against that trio, sure, because it would mean everything is wrong.

1 Like

Now I also spinned until 3 remained.

Which left Litten, Magnus and Drinks

Litten, Magnus and Drinks
Or
Zenon, Arctic and Merpy

Means Wheel is OP and I should sheep Wheel in future FM game.

Iā€™m voting Litten so that world is disproven already.
This game is easy.