Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

@Zenon

Thoughts on my Arctic case?

I appreciate you trying to understand. I donā€™t always follow this philosophy, but I sometimes use it when I am not confident on my social read of someone

1 Like

But what if they are all town

vibing with the enemy, not their fault they got randed on the opposite side! Plus, still friends at the end of the day! <3

Trust me, Iā€™ll try to vibe with anyone, wolf side or not. Ya just gotta return the jokes, and we can keep on going and going and going.

1 Like

its ok im here

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Jormok (1): Zenon
Arctic (1): Zorvo
MerpyDerpy (1): Jormok

Not Voting (8): Doodleshy, Demisha, lol, Arctic, Magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

thanks for reminding me to move my vote back!

VOTE: Arctic

Why do you think itā€™s Arctic? My apologies if you have already explained this

I have town cleared every other player imo. I know I am wrong somewhere, seeing as there is two wolves, they are the only one I am not clearing rn. I clear everyone who voted Etha with me, I clear demi, you, doodle, zorvo cause I vibe with yā€™all. Demi cause they were just very pure to me d2. Doodle cause itā€™s doodle town meta. You cause itā€™s Merpy town meta. And zorvo because itā€™s zorvo.

2 Likes

I really think your over analyzing the likelihood and effect that coaching has. Merpy appears town because sheā€™s town. You are attempting to say she appears town because sheā€™s been taught to appear town which is just

I like formal Merpy itā€™s lowkey adorable xD

2 Likes

True, but itā€™s not what Iā€™m used to.

Iā€™m at work now

Oh, huh gotcha!

Right but my problem is okay

Jormok takes a pretty mid reads list thatā€™s surface levely and starts trying to like nudge Etha towards a town read off of it.

And than he comes into today like that didnā€™t happen trying to claim the purely and look better trying to act like he never showed doubt but he did.

Iā€™ve played with people who play in all sorts of ways and Iā€™ve kinda decided thereā€™s no bad mafia play style at all and people who try to force their way of play on you or think you are bad for how you play are wrong.

I know like the way i play naked a lot of people not happy

1 Like

Get rekt but like is it wolfy?