Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

isnt jormok literaly spewed town from interactions lol

Which is just a meta clear tbh.

Oh I forgot you guys talked about Litten being town locked. Thank you for reminding me!

Also, I want to clarify how their town meta works. So, we explained that Litten wouldnā€™t directly throw out their own wolf, but would they do it indirectly?
Hereā€™s what Iā€™m saying:
Letā€™s say Litten and I are wolves. People are pushing me, and Litten is defending me. It looks like I am going to be voted out, so Litten hops on the vote last second to look town and it gets me killed. Is this something Litten would do? Iā€™m just trying to understand the extent of their town meta :thinking:

no

1 Like

i will continue sheeping dead towns apart from the portion where achro said to kill me d2 for pushing merpy

VOTE: Drinks

case: mf is frozen and probably bussed

Why? I donā€™t agree

like yeah i could have bussed if i was mafia but i also could have not i dont bus if town is doing badly and that eod2 was one chaotic thing i tell you that

mfs barely pushed over a wolf over what i assume is 2 townies if there was 1 more guy pushing in the wrong direction that was not a wolf death i reckon

like litten was already meta clear from d2 from what i can tell how do you almost kill them lmao

False positive imo, how many times did Etha align someone with any other player

I agree with this and I think Zorvo is never the wolf in this trio

Iā€™d say itā€™s probably not just at least one wolf within those 3 but only one specifically

If you tell me what preflipping means I can help you search for that post if I did make it

Well one thing i wanna see are the reads lists of Tutuu and Achro

The last one they posted.

But Iā€™m not able to iso at work

Someone get that for me pls uwu

1 Like

You have to understand in my eyes youā€™re just a wolf silently parking your vote on the side doing this x.x

VOTE: Jormok

Which in turn makes me a little more comfortable in Drinksā€™ slot

1 Like

One example doesnā€™t mean you should forever be paranoid of every player getting coached its a bad precedent made worse by the fact that we donā€™t know if Arctic is a wolf but mostly itā€™s just >rand that Merpy is just town and trying to shade her for being towny on D3 is like a really dangerous game.

1 Like

I was in that game lol

Why isnā€™t Arctic towny from your perspective? @Jormok

I donā€™t feel like explaining it with the amount of energy I have right now, maybe tomorrow, but Arctic is never wolf Iā€™d bet my life savings on this

1 Like

I donā€™t agree with it at all