Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is fairly standard.

You legit voted a wolf the most times during an EoD than any player in this game.

And as a wolf your altering you meta which I don’t see here.

Lol wasn’t my kill and I was nowhere near deadset on Etha being a wolf, just an obvious suspect that needed to go. I do like waiting until the end of a day to vote with or against consensus, though.

Idk you voted them twice EOD’s in a row.

1 Like

My apologies that I’ve been on a town streak, geez

1 Like

yes

1 Like

you seriously need to reconsider how you play this game when you are proven to be wrong once again

2 Likes

can you stop pinging me in every damn post, i’m reading everything so i’ll see it anyway

1 Like

Yes
spew reading = easiest thing to do as mafia
pretending you don’t have TMI on the incoming wolf flip = easiest thing to do as mafia
pocketing zorvo = easiest thing to do as mafia

You don’t have any conviction in who you think the wolf is, you just voted demisha in one post and that was it. you’re more concerned with looking pro-town by saying “well voting me out gives information” than you are with trying to vote out the wolf, because you are the wolf

I’m putting little stock into this though, it’s mainly because there are better reasons to clear everyone else and your slot has never been villagery, drinks’s posts read as though they are bussing and your slot is exactly where I expect a wolf to be positioned since we know wolves were bussing on day 2

1 Like

how is it framing you? zenon was confident you were town, i thought you could be mafia. wouldn’t it be a frame if i died?

look who kiiruma is trying to kill today

@Zorvo this was zenon’s last poe-related post and they voted kiiruma before switching back to lol

you are twisting the facts to prove your predetermined conclusion

2 Likes

that is literally exactly how lol treats his partners as mafia, indirectly shading and TMI’ing them, maybe even voting but rarely pushing to kill them

the guy has won a ton of turbos because people always assume he wouldn’t be bussing in x circumstance and he was in fact bussing

1 Like

@Doodleshy I’m going to be real with you the only people dying today are you or kiiruma and there are 3 potential you-voters so I’m gonna stop beating around the bush and ask you to vote kiiruma since I always think the wolf is one of you two excluding the small chance wolf demisha nightkills the player defending them the hardest for literally no reason

1 Like

Does F3 mean final 3? If so, are you assuming you won’t be night killed before that point?

Isn’t that a little too obvious though?

Hey Doodle, absolutely no rush, but could you give us your reads today whenever you get the chance?

I noticed something filtering your messages just now, and I am a little worried. Maybe it’s just paranoia :sweat_smile:

Coming back to the thread, seeing the sudden shift in how everyone’s considering Doodleshy’s slot from the before “easy townread” intrigues but doesn’t surprise me. Hi Merpy.

1 Like

The NKA wrt kiiruma’s slot is wifom

The nka for demisha’s slot is not, it is borderline throwing to make that kill if demisha is the wolf. There is infinitely more value in having zenon around to defend her than there is for her to kill zenon and use that as a defence

2 Likes

Noted for the future.