Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

We will kill anyone Litten says today, he is King.

and I have one veto.

2 Likes

fuck yes

Also for those unaware I like to play Kingmaker sometimes. It is where we decide on a King, in this case Litten, who says who dies today.

If that person is a wolf in mountainous the king is likely to die since hellbussing of that nature is extreme.

If the person is a villager we kill the king for their crime of being wrong and elect a new king day 3.

This way someone under suspicion has a chance to prove themselves by the sword.

Itā€™s pretty dope.

3 Likes

and is very anti group think, which is nice

And if Iā€™m wrong I get to be a matyr and give a last will to the next king which is sick

So what if Littenā€™s target demands trial by combat and also selects a champion. This sounds like the plot of John Wick 4. Iā€™m going to need a gunā€¦

i invoked the right first. If they wanted trial by combat they should have invoked it first

2 Likes

i volunteer to kill leafia with my own hands

4 Likes

village arctic gladiating village leafia

3 Likes

@ yourself im the brown chimp

2 Likes

achro is the guy with the cigar

1 Like

Leafia is here @Arctic i choose you, GO ARCTIC!

3 Likes

Actually this is me:

3 Likes

What time does day end? I was contemplating voting for lol (the player) if I donā€™t get an explanation before the end of day

me

Thanks. ^_^ That was my intention.

Just remember that even if Achro is town this game, I fooled him last game, so I want everyone to make up their own minds about my slot.

You should see how he treated Frost after being wrong about him. Completely different. Thatā€™s what has me convinced that earlier was an rt if heā€™s town because thereā€™s no way he still thinks Iā€™m polarized and if heā€™s town and it was an rt, he needs to work on his rts because I was never going to react differently to it regardless of my alignment.

I think itā€™ll be a blast when I finally rand wolf with Zenon.

Hard disagree there. I doubt youā€™d voice paranoia that Achro and I are w/w as a wolf for instance.

Not the case with everyone. I have trouble remembering all my reads regardless of alignment for instance.

In a universe where itā€™ll yield info. In what universe do I think itā€™s okay for me to get executed as a wolf? Thatā€™s what you should be asking yourself right now. Also, I always look wolfy regardless of alignment. Itā€™s my thing.

Yes I have and itā€™s mostly because of my last game FAM 3 that I think my execution wouldnā€™t be the worst thing in the world because you can look at why people were scumreading and townreading me after my flip, and see if they make sense after last game. I do think executing an actual wolf is better than executing me though.

Definitely in the ballpark at least.

The way I respond to pressure usually isnā€™t ai.

I think Iā€™ve only been okay with dying twice. Once as town and once as a wolf. And only as a wolf because I was under a ton of pressure and wanted people to realize I wasnā€™t a neut.

Also, if youā€™ve never seen it happen, why are you trying to make it sound like itā€™s wolfy?

Not the best execution, but Litten is feeling really weird to me so I wonā€™t try stopping his execution. Both Demisha and maybe Arctic are better candidates for exeing though I think. Iā€™m a bit conflicted on Arctic though. Which is why I say maybe.

Iā€™m immune to pressure this game unfortunately.

It wasnā€™t mean at all. Made me giggle in fact.

Scrutenize this hard when I flip villager. If he canā€™t explain his wolfread on me extremely well, kill him with fire.

I think you forgot the meaning of sadistic here. Iā€™m taking any wolfread on me by a villager as a compliment this game after my last game. ^_^ Because it shows theyā€™re wary of me and respect my abilities as a wolf.

No.

Note to self: Remind you to interact with me a lot and even bus me if we ever rand wolves together.

This admittedly made me giggle a bit. It brings up a good point too. Why arenā€™t you voting me Litten? Usually by now you wouldā€™ve.

I think you mean an actual wolf here.

I personally donā€™t think a w!Litten flip should be enough to locktown me honestly because he hasnā€™t voted me yet. Iā€™d actually understand if a w!Litten flip made people suspect even more that Iā€™m a wolf.

There are. This is classic v!Zenon. Especially if she selfvotes eventually.

Youā€™ve decided to nightkill him tonight in wolfchat?

Honestly, if Litten actually does this, Iā€™ll laugh so hard.

If you do, see you in spec chat when you get executed D2 for being wrong on me.

Youā€™re not dreaming. The only game Achro mentioned that kingmaking thing was in Morbtainado too, where he was a wolf. Fun game. The scumteam that game was Misty, Achro, and me.

I proved my skills as town that game. Good times.

You are. My vote and paranoia on Achro isnā€™t AI.

It isnā€™t.

I donā€™t care about showing off and dunking on people.

At least when you think I do. I think I proved last game that you donā€™t.

Thatā€™s another reason I donā€™t mind being executed today. So Achro can realize that Iā€™m not as easy to read as he thinks if heā€™s town. The sooner he realizes that the better for him. Itā€™s really a way to help him learn to actually read me.

Feel free to gloat all you want on how you were right about me being v once I flip.

Solely due to you suspecting that there was a pl ossibility that they could be right but you didnā€™t actually believe Iā€™d flip wolf until the shot happened and I made that post confirming I was a wolf.

Could work.

What if the lowposters are the mafia?

Sounds good to me.

I was just about to say Iā€™m the chimp on the right, so Iā€™m fine with that.

2 Likes

Oh my god thatā€™s a wall

This is just so hilareous that Iā€™m vetoing Achroā€™s ability to veto. Laughs Iā€™m fine with gladiating Arctic today.

Looks at Leafia

Looks at Litten

3 Likes

Laughs Iā€™m enjoying myself way too much this game.