Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Anyways, based on the evidence I have, I would have to think Zorvo is a wolf:
They voted the least amount of wolves if I’m remembering correctly.
They defended both wolves (Etha and Lol).
In my opinion, their behavior here doesn’t feel much different than the wolf game they referenced the other day

Zenon and Arctic were against Merpy before they died, but Zorvo had a few out-of-character scares this game as well.

Could you answer my previous question, Zorvo?

If your town I don’t even blame you on voting me.

Magnus if wolf had played really fucking good

I’m on the good team.

The one you asked Merpy or?

Like this one?

I mean this

1 Like

I directed it towards both of you, both about the actual result and the time of flip.
About Tutuu and Doodleshy.

Regardless of alignment, I am very passive. Doing a theatrical argument against Lol D1 up until their death is not how I play wolf. I don’t like to draw that attention to myself, so I would not approve of them arguing with me. Also, if I was wolf, I would just dismiss their suspicion and say it is understandable since it is abnormal for people in our generation. Instead, I analyzed their behavior and pushed on to them. In other words, I would attempt to draw attention away from the both of us as wolf.

And before the argument of “you tried to dismiss it when you let go of your push on them” gets thrown at me, I would like to clarify again that I backed down because Zorvo said they rlly trusted them

I mean as I stated before I would have rather Demi because I liked Doodle more, pretty sure I even stated a post of theirs felt genuine during the day of their execution.

Tutuu as I’m pretty sure I said the next day.
Why did they die over Litten?

And even tried searching for a reason for it.

I think it was also possible that the person who killed Tutuu either did it for 1)Reads or 2)Didn’t know that Litten Meta meant Litten is always town or 3)Both

1 Like

As for my Tutuu read.
I thought they could have still been a wolf

1 Like

But I was leaning them town I believe at the time

I should rephrase: It is abnormal for people to type like how I am in our generation

1 Like

Well if it’s not how you play as wolf and your town I’ll note that.
But if you’re a wolf you are lying obviously and I would like the truth from you post game.

All I can do is show both you and Magnus that I am town and hope whoever one of you is the town can find me and vote the wolf.

I’ll be busy for a short while.

Think about it this way, Zorvo. You have some evidence this game that can show you this is my playstyle. Aside from the Doodle push (which I proposed it rather than pushing it myself), did I ever lead a vote push before? Any time I have wanted to vote someone, I proposed it and listened to the group’s thoughts. You could argue that this is just how I act when I’m town exclusively, but you get a preview of my passiveness in this current moment. You know the passiveness isn’t a lie at least. I can’t really make the argument that I play passively as wolf too bc I don’t have any forum games I could link you. This is my first legitimate game (I don’t count the one I shot Kana 15 minutes in)

Jormok and Demisha (iirc) called you oddly formal this game, and it doesn’t match your behaviour in the game that shalt not be named. Your explanation at that time held up, but it still sounds isolated to this game at the moment.

Something that also supports a Town Merpy world is I don’t recall ever defending either of the wolves (not directly anyways). From my memory, Etha was in the neutral/unsure category of my reads. They didn’t do anything that made me think they were townie. Lol I pushed for a majority of the game due to my distrust of them. My 2 biggest distrusts this game were Lol and Drinks/Kiiruma

Keep scrolling through the filtered messages. I explain to Jormok why I am using a formal typing style, and Jormok acknowledges it and says that they understand

1 Like

Also, Demi pointed this out, but they also explained that my messages were genuine

1 Like