Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Well it’s like.
I don’t know about myself.

I was dead set on voting Demi today and I would have given the win to wolves. The chance I voted the wolf today if Demi was still alive would be like almost next to none.

Plus Merpy I know you feel similar to that I do on Magnus from at least what you have stated previously agreeing with me that Magnus played so well it’s hard to consider them as a wolf and they probably just always win

To clarify I said something like this and you shared something similar in your own words

If you were a wolf, I think voting Demisha tomorrow against Merpy would lead to a town win.

Here’s the thing, Zorvo: If we both reach the same conclusion and think that Magnus is a wolf, we vote them. It feels like you’re considering this an impossible outcome

I wouldn’t need to and I wouldn’t have needed to bother much with casing them and stuff like I have been.

If I was a wolf in a scenario with Demi and Merpy I know Demi makes the first vote as they said they would meaning I would just have to convince Demi on Merpy and not bother trying to convince Merpy or putting sus on Demi.

A clear difference is as town I don’t take out either possibility and I look to find the wolf, not the execution and survival like I do as a wolf.

So the issue with this, as expressed in my opening today, is that trying to convince Demisha would involve going back on everything you were saying yesterday.

Not impossible.
It’s just like the scenario with you and Demi and as I stated with them.

There is a greater chance I vote you and if I vote Magnus it would take allot of convincing from you.

I even doubt Demi could have convinced me on You/Magnus whoever would have been in the F3.

I agree. I think what would happen if Magnus was killed would be you vote Demi and then Demi and I vote you. I trusted Demi this game more than I do Zorvo tbh

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair

I don’t think I could’ve voted Demisha today, if we’d both survived, all things considering. If she had made that play for two days running as an evil, it would’ve been kudos.

Well that’s because I’m town.
I said those things about Demi because I am town.

I don’t know how or what would have happened or what the game would have been like if I was a wolf.

1 Like

But similar reasoning can also apply to Merpy’s slot as well.

So your saying for example:
Merpy is the wolf here and if they killed me last night you just vote Merpy?

Like from my perspective to what your saying

Could you explain your EOD votes this game through a town lens?

If I was wolf, I would’ve killed you much earlier. Yes, you were chaotic, but ppl were town “clearing” you. As wolf, I would go through and kill the ppl that were most trusted across the board

If I was wolf, you wouldn’t be in the F3. You don’t have to take my word for that tho

1 Like

Killing you later is suspicious, so I would’ve done it much earlier on