Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Possibly but this is markedly different and she doesn’t have nearly as much support if she is scum here.

No idea. Demisha might be one, but I’m no good with partnering stuff. I will say this though, an Arctic w flip will lick Achro in as town for me for now.

1 Like

We shall see. I expect town leafia to try to solve the game more than she does whenever she’s wolf, so looking forward to what she says besides arctic wolf.

Without looking at partnery stuff, anything about that slot strikes you as odd?

Man being lazy and swinging and solving on a bench chair is awesome

I can’t believe leafia caught me as mafia

3 Likes

Considering she said this about me in Kaguya where I was town and I think she was wolf, this post is a red flag for me.

Especially considering this is her very next post.

This sounds a bit partnery on a reread.

She never really explained this.

This raises an eyebrow admittedly too. Light not w/w with lol read.

Not sure if this is TMI that Arctic is town or partnery. Definitely one of the two. Guessing the latter.

This doesn’t feel like a real thought.

I think that’s enough to answer your question.

actually can you explain this

It’s how you’ve been trying to convince him I’m.a wolf. It feels really unpartnery. Completely unnecessary if you’re both wolves. Of course, it could be wolf theatre, but it doesn’t feel like it.

1 Like

It honestly feels like what Frost tried to do in that game where Frost was a wolf and part of Achro’s towncore for the longest time.

1 Like

What do you mean by “unpartnery”? Do u mean unaligned?

Yes.

Heading out to get ice cream now.

:sleepingleafeon:

This literally means nothing it’s LITERALLY peak shitposting :skull:

1 Like

Yeah because I didn’t want to have to explain myself when people started inevitably asking what the fuck that post was within the first hour of the first day and I just outright explained it was a meme

1 Like

Which by the way people asked about anyways :skull: :skull: so clearly they didn’t read

“A bit” is an understatement and we’ve already established that I feel extremely aligned with Arctic

I genuinely can’t believe it’s almost end of D1 and this was so much as brought up as anything other than fluff.
I was about to say if you scum read me so bad why don’t y’all vote me already so we can get the hard town lock on Arctic already but I scrolled a bunch to finally find the vote count and saw that you were voting me at the very least.
That said this is the second time I’ve proposed this and while some people don’t seem to agree I’m perfectly fine with it, I can look at how the game’s developed up until now to know for a fact majority will NOT want me alive by late game so you can have an easy decision here, even though it’s the wrong one

And my flip still provides a good chunk of info on who to trust and who not to trust