Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Oh wow! Happy birthday! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks!

I see you put lol back out into the ocean instead of keeping him on your line. Who do you think looks likely to be scum atm?

Merpy made it clear Achro that they didnā€™t wolf read them lol.

Zorvo what is your weird obsession with lol this game. Iā€™m just making conversation.

What obsession?
Lol was in mention.

It seems like every time I mention lol to Merpy you have something to say about it.

I independently town read both you and lol so I donā€™t think itā€™s anything nefarious but you make mountains out of molehills any time I bring him up.

Happy birthday too Achro.

Very nice. Happy early birthday wish because Iā€™m getting executed today. Just need to decide who gets executed tomorrow first.

I think youā€™re safe from being my choice even if you vote me.

No one is taking this away from me Achro. The execution has already been decided. Me.

How could anyone hate a wonderful person like you?

How? She seems really scummy to me.

Why would a villager not acting wolfy suck for you Zenon?

No youā€™re not. Sheā€™s willing to bet her life. Thatā€™s the ultimate in confidance.

Only time will tell whether or not youā€™re right about that.

Iā€™m sorry if that was a bit harsh there.

If you remember, that was only one possibility that came with my action and I had to be sure. Also, how many scum have you locktowned D1 again Zenon?

Actually, letā€™s end this argument here. Demisha will be my chouce for execution D2 after Iā€™m executed today as things are going unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Thatā€™s my plan. The power to control the D2 execution is so intoxicating! Mwahahaha! Besides, I figure the wolves will be less likely to vote me with these conditions so Iā€™m going to suggest a chance @Achromatic my chouce of the D2 execution for when I flip town today can be literally anyone in the game. Not just the ones voting me.

None of these make it a fallacy because youā€™re only one person.

What are these limits you speak of?

Dies laughing Youā€™re in the wrong game if you think Demisha hasnā€™t shown any wolfy motivation here.

How is it ever stupid?

What makes you think Demisha even wants to die? Youā€™re literally confbiased beyond belief on both Demisha and me.

Donā€™t deny me the opportunity to decide the D2 execution Zorvo. I need this.

Executing me will help catch wolves in the long run.

Why would I want him executed?

Good news for you yhen. Iā€™m the execution for today and Iā€™ll be deciding the D2 execution.

Your read on me is the awful one Zenon.

Unfortunately, I think this is for the best though to make people realize that they shouldnā€™t be so quick to trust Arctic and Demisha. Also, people will be able to analyze how other people approached my slot and itā€™ll help with figuring out their alignments. Besides, I want the power of deciding the D2 execution too much. This is sadly the way it has to be Litten. Or maybe happily because Iā€™m enjoying myself way too much right now. Laughs

You even acknowledged that I did in an earlier post of yours. The one that Zorvo brought up and youā€™re talking about the extremely big one where he listed reads on everyone, right?

Sure thing. Iā€™ll find it right after posting this wallpost.

Weird. I couldā€™ve sworn I commented on it but I.guess I didnā€™t. I checked back which is how I realized that. I remember not liking it because it felt faked in a way and I did plan on commenting on it but I guess I forgot to. Oh well.

Would you mind quoting a few bits that you felt were fake and explain it?

Good afternoon, gonna start backreading until I get caught up with thread

Iā€™ll be honest you actually make one hell of a point here. Like this is something I knew but never actually consciously processed and youā€™re so right:

Youā€™re so right, town doesnā€™t give a fuck if they die for the most part and you get to see that in how willingly they are to kill themselves to prove themselves sometimes (Of course, filtering out genuine attempts at this and non-genuine ones that would be wolves trying to show themselves that way and then backing off or doing it half-heartedly)

1 Like

Because by the time I posted that I was already posting other stuff that was substantial/relevant imo, whereas by the time you posted the thing I called overreacting you had mostly just commented on other peopleā€™s posts and posted standalone gifs, but Iā€™ll admit that you calling that out is fair fglskldgjkfjkl itā€™s pretty on the wire on me being hypocritical about it >.<

I gave your posts from today a quick skim from bed and I can already tell I feel A LOT better about your slot but Iā€™ll comment on that in a little

1 Like

They were, plenty

Feeling too lazy to after looking back and seeing how long it was. I did notice he mentioned townreading me as a bad look and wolfreading me as a good look though and just has me down as wolf and it felt as if he was cherrypicking the things that would agree with his reads instead of looking at the whole picture. Thatā€™s what I remember thinking when I first read the wallpost.

Youā€™re so tunneled, you should start reading other people a bit more independently of ā€œWhat do they think of Demishaā€ as the final outcome, itā€™s fine if you reach that conclusion for like a few people but this is definitely more than 3 people you heavily skew your read on because of how they think of my slot, and the wolf team is 3 players

Say what you will, Iā€™m chilling drinking my apple juice knowing Iā€™m not getting murdered by Arctic in literally any world and I sleep like a baby knowing Iā€™m not a wolf

This isnā€™t particularly relevant but interesting that you veto EXE your top town read instead of focusing on pushing your top wolf read above any other slot that you think has higher odds of flipping town than your top suspicion.

With that said I realized Drinks in my head flips town in a lot more worlds than the ones in which you flip town.

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

Itā€™s kinda complicated. To be completely honest, I still think lol is a wolf candidate, but I would rather put my vote toward something to help the town rather than wasting my vote on something that wouldnā€™t get pushed. That, and I donā€™t trust myself to lead a push :sweat_smile:

Desperate

1 Like

Iā€™m still thinking about my reads atm. I will get back to you on this, Achro (if I remember to)

THANK YOU

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE