Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Gotcha yeah.

No doubt Magnus has indeed done a great job this game.

Honestly Proud of them on how good they deep wolfed.

1 Like

I think they called themselves “kingmaker”. Doesn’t that mean like the deciding vote? Idk I’m not too familiar with forum mafia terms :sweat_smile:

I feared the same but I thought near, at or around EoD, it would just be you and Magnus in thread and you end up voting me and then Magnus just votes and gets their wolf win.
While you said you didn’t want to vote first, when it gets close to EoD you may have and you might have voted wrong and voted me so I needed to vote when I did.

I will say: I do kinda agree with this. I could be mistaken, but Magnus flew under the radar this game. It could be coincidental though?

That’s fair

It sorta does yeah.

Usually kingmaker happens though after 2 players crossed in this kind of Gamestate, meaning your the Kingmaker here.

While me and you considered the possibility we could be voted Magnus didn’t quite, they had agenda to hope we cross voted each other. The only thing Magnus did in that regard was a LAMIST “Don’t vote me” kinda thing.

1 Like

Well I know it isn’t because I know they are woof.

So, I’ll explain where my head currently is in case Magnus wants to jump in and defend themselves:
@Magnus @Zorvo
(I think they went to bed not too long ago, so I don’t expect a response rn)

I am the type of player who trusts those who defend themselves. I rarely will call someone evil for defending themselves. I think the only time I would do this (and I did this earlier to Zorvo) is when I felt like their defense had major holes in it. Magnus, I think you should defend yourself more if you’re town. I’m not saying you have to give me college essays worth of posts or anything crazy, but your silence does concern me.

Evidence against Zorvo is strong, yes, but your silence here feels like you threw in the towel. Again, I totally understand your mindset. You want to play defensively. However, I think in this 1v1 scenario, I need to hear your voice too. If you are actually town, Magnus, you’re being drowned out

1 Like

I agree with Magnus here. Of course, it doesn’t matter in your eyes Zorvo, but it matters to me. I want to know why you’re making certain points. I’d be more likely to believe it if you cited what you referenced (especially since I found like nothing on Magnus before)

Slight update to this: Magnus did say some stuff. My apologies it did get buried. Currently addressing some of it now. Sorry! I still would like to hear more of Magnus’ thoughts this game if they have any. If not, that’s okay. Sorry for the confusion!

If they are wolf, I don’t think killing Demi was a mess-up. In fact, I think it was their best option imo for reasons I mentioned previously

1 Like

If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, then yes. It does concern that Zorvo always mentions in their posts how they’re town and you’re wolf. It does feel like a perspective is being forced on me. If that’s not what you’re saying, then my apologies. I misinterpreted :sweat_smile:

What was it again?
Sorry I missed it.

Are you suggesting that Etha didn’t bother asking Zorvo bc they are both wolves? I feel like that isn’t alignment indicative imo. I think I may have explained this before, but what if Etha didn’t respond to Zorvo bc they weren’t aligned?

You were claiming that Magnus messed up killing Demi. I am disagreeing and saying I think Demi was Magnus’ only kill option if they are wolf. They claim they would kill me, but I find it hard to believe tbh

As a wolf I would never have voted Magnus here and this wouldn’t have even been the F3.
@MerpyDerpy

Look back at the one game I sent you where I won F4 as Wolf, you’ll notice the differences.

Well I mean from my point of view I likely would have always voted Demi in that F3 and Magnus would have like always won that.

Another point I’ll bring up again is Kiiruma.

Kiiruma could tell I was town, I was being genuine and he could feel it.
I am not genuine as a wolf and Kiiruma knows this and Kiiruma rarely calls me town.
From what I did during that day phase, how I went about defending his slot, Kiiruma knew I was town.

@MerpyDerpy

Here for evidence.

I just want to make sure I understand the argument you’re making. So, Lol was saying you and Zorvo were evil? I ask this bc Lol says “neither of you are towny”, so I interpreted that as you and Zorvo since you were the 2 to speak in that post. Or does it refer to another pairing? I’m sorry if this is a stupid question. I just want to make sure I understand your points

1 Like