Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

I think you overestimate my presence. The best thing I’m good at is surviving and convincing players to vote correctly in endgame scenarios. Half the time I get accused of not trying or messing around.

Yeah I agree with Zorvo. You would’ve been my kill. I wouldn’t try to do some wacky double bluff bc it’s too risky. You just would’ve been who I killed. Leaving you alive is never worth it for me imo

1 Like

Right and Demi was also in Arctic’s PoE

I think that makes sense for you, since in a Demisha / Zorvo / Merpy triangle, you probably win that.

Demisha has been in the POE for a very long time, and that’s why she wanted to die yesterday. What made you think that behaviour came from a wolf?

And this is the thing that I wanted to point out earlier. If Zorvo and I wanted to kill Magnus, and Demi is dead, it is very likely that Magnus is the killer. From my POV, it is possible that Zorvo did a double bluff, but it feels unlikely. If Magnus died, it wouldn’t have incriminated Zorvo, so why go out of their way to kill Demi?

The same goes for me too. Me killing Magnus wouldn’t incriminate me by any means, so why would I kill Demi over Magnus?

@MerpyDerpy.

I’m :pinching_hand: this close to voting Magnus and accepting the L if you’re a wolf.

For a new FM player as yourself, it’s hard to think you’re this pure as a wolf.

I think your naturally pure here, I think your probably the town now.

1 Like

Voting me would clear things up for me if the game didn’t end. I would prefer you didn’t because I’m still leaning Merpy and haven’t finished the ~30 post catchup for reasons.

Did you not see my opening posts with like almost a Demi case and intent on was going to vote Demi today.

So yes I did think they could have definitely have been a wolf

My legacy yesterday was to never kill Demisha today since we may as well have done it yesterday in that case.

I think your drop on your Demi read was bad tbh.
Especially considering Kiiruma said that was a wolf tactic by Demi as Kiiruma’s legacy.
Wolf Tactic of “Kill me” suicide bluff play.

What makes it a bad drop?

You’re giving me way too much credit. I don’t understand why Tutuu died over Litten. I didn’t pay that much attention to Litten this game (as you could see them being in my neutral tab for a while). There were some players this game that I didn’t look at as much as others. But Tutuu felt like a rlly weird kill. I had the understanding that Litten would be town cleared if Etha flipped, so I would’ve killed Litten. I explained before that I kill town clears

1 Like

If we go by Kiiruma’s logic and we go by my thoughts on the slot as well and stuff they have done that looks aligned with the wolves they still had lots of evidence for them to be a wolf.

You for some reason didn’t care about the said evidence.

I don’t think I would’ve chosen to quote any of those statements from Merpy, all things considered.

I think this was the other way around. I just kinda sheeped what you and Achro did lol. I even asked for your thoughts on Etha’s vote if I recall

1 Like

I’ll be D&D in like 5 mins