N.1 Returns

Hi all,

This is N.1. After an immense period of absence, I have chosen to return. Arete directed me to your new site. I am much too busy to play anymore but I am interested in catching up and repairing the last of the burnt bridges with anyone who remembers me.

Over the past three years, I have braved a number of intense trials both physical and mental health wise but I believe I’m nearing the end of the best week of my life thus far. I am also doing better both physical (I ran a double marathon saturday night) and mental (I was just promoted at work and am good friends with basically all my colleagues and am on good terms with all family now also) health wise than ever probably. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or preferably at N___. on discord (I just unblocked everyone).

Hope you all are doing well also.

-N.

18 Likes

Hello N1, in what years were you on the site?

I think somewhere around January to December 2019 under my previous username Maxwell, and then January to July 2020 under my current username.

4 Likes

I see, I never got to meet yyou

yoooo
welcome back

2 Likes

Hi N.1

Lets n1 n.1

1 Like

Back to fortnite kid

i never knew you but im happy that youre doing well :blue_heart:

1 Like

Really glad to hear you’re doing well
Welcome back

1 Like

Ppl posting in here that they didn’t know N1 makes me feel old ._.

5 Likes

The only reason I know N.1 is because they dmed me the old virtuous randing guide

1 Like

(Let it be known we’re hosting it again)

I am a relic of a bygone era aren’t I

3 Likes

:joy_cat:

im at least 4 years old so that makes you older than that

4 Likes

Welcome back, N.1! I remember your name coming up towards the top of the SBPC game list.

If you had a different username originally, that probably explains why Geyde thought your count was way too low since it was only for the second.

2 Likes

sup

glad to hear ur doing better, dont feel obligated to play or host, just chill and post :joy_cat:s

1 Like

bars

1 Like

N.1, I will be honest here: I have a bad memory. I am happy to hear you are doing well now, but –no offense– I barely remember who you were before. Heck, I don’t even remember what I was doing 3 to 4 years ago.

Sorry for (still?) being awkward, but welcome back!

1 Like