Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

If no other racers join we will start with 3 participants in 10 minutes.

1 Like

I think we’re supposed to start an hour after signups open. That’s what it says in the OP anyway if memory serves me correctly.

This is good too.

/Race In
Aaaaaa

1 Like

okay gogogo

Race 2 has started. Do NOT attempt to sign up for it,

Race 2 has ended, with @Litten emerging victorious.

I got eliminated first. Darn. I did learn that the winner’s prize is randomized though. Something I didn’t realize until now.

VOTE: Stew

Wagon

Anyway, time to head back out to get more sleep hopefully. :sleepingleafeon:

I massacred them

I was doing really well… and then my Komaeda luck kicked in.
And I kept just getting low roll after low roll

Logs don’t feel natural but instead feel forced + nothing of substance

I don’t want to elim stew I’d rather they get replaced inactivity doesn’t mean scum but it sure is annoying

We decided we were gonna just wagon someone without saying why, but I decided to actually do it unlike the others… cowards

I dont lynch idle players. That is the host’s job to replace.

1 Like

My idea was having only one person race

VOTE: unvote

Will consider things now that jake isnt randomly gone

You can’t tell me Wiz’s logs scream town. It feels like mafia that’s scared to post and doesn’t know if they would be read town or mafia

My wagon brother :smiling_face_with_tear: who are you going to go today from your poe of 10?

Ight i am going to bed again. Sorry about my inactivity. Personal shit happened today which i will inform the moderator now. And was just not in the head space to play cause i didnt want to be overly aggressive. I have caught up and i do still think Wiz leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But i dont know from where