Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I got that. But my point really was that Luci claimed himself that he was not participating in race due to timezones not because “hey, I’m confused and so I’m not participating and hence am town”.

Although, I do see that it’s a bit far fetched to assume that I had timezones problem too during my first race so I had not participated in the race. So, yeah, I understand why I was not soft cleared.

Most of it is pressure voting, not serious voting. I honestly don’t know who I’ll end the day with my vote on. Hopefully a wolf that gets executed.

Also, I just realized earlier that Achro’s idea of designating someone to win the minigames would never work since it’s all down to luck who wins them. Got on now specifically so I can participate in the minigame this time around too. I’ll likely head back to bed once the minigame is over.

I’m at work so I can’t comment in thinfs but I can join the mini game

1 Like

Can you give me a list of your reads or are you a bit too busy at work right now?

busy enough to where I can only glance at my phone every thirty seconds

1 Like

Ah. Might want to wait then.

Race 2’s signups have opened with six slots available, type /Race In in bold letters. 6 slots remain.

If you inned when the incorrect sign ups were up you are NOT in this one, you need to /race in again.
The race will start in approximatly 40min from now

1 Like

/Race In

2 Likes

/Race in

2 Likes

Day 1 votecount 3.0

JakeTheWolfie (3): JakeTheWolfie, Achromatic, IcetFeelsPain
IcetFeelsPain (2): Leafia, ElizaThePsycho
Beancat (1): Litten

Not Voting (9): Hazardwaste, Kiiruma, Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

/in race

Or rather…/Race in

2 Likes

so are we gonna start or will we wait
I’m fine starting for obvious reasons

We’ll be starting in 42 minutes I believe.

how do you know that

If no other racers join we will start with 3 participants in 10 minutes.

1 Like

I think we’re supposed to start an hour after signups open. That’s what it says in the OP anyway if memory serves me correctly.

This is good too.

/Race In
Aaaaaa

1 Like

okay gogogo