i can feel it in my bones

Agreed.

Beancat (4): Leafia, Achromatic, Litten, LuciferChaos
JakeTheWolfie (3): JakeTheWolfie, IcetFeelsPain, ElizaThePsycho
Stew (1): Kiiruma
WizKvothe (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): Gorta

Not Voting (5): Beancat, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled

This is final votecount of Day 1, PM me for any mistakes.

2 Likes

End of Day 1 story

“And that is all for today folks” Says Rog the race organisator with a smile from The Blacklist, you and among the race rivals makes applause and few happy whistles, specifically the winners are getting home with cash and those who have attempted to win the races for today earning their respect for the winners that won with style, with good or ill intentions otherwise, most of them will be back with more motivation than ever to win big before the winners would be too impossible to beat. “Cops! Cops!” someone from the crowd holding the cell phone is warning the others to scatter before getting busted by experienced police interceptors. Even you and your fellow undercover racers knows they are outnumbered to drop their masquerade and try to be hero, thus following your example to get the hell out of here with your personal racing car as well everyone else. Not a moment too soon, Ford Victoria Crown police cars are swarming all over harbor and even the few racers manage to use their car’s mass to bash through weak spot of the police car that caused to flip over and become immobile and make their way out. You popped the clutch and starts driving away from here and takes turn towards the left out of the harbor and find a way to evade the cops and lose them, you know a safe house you can use and lay down for while but ahead there’s police barricade at front of the bridge, using quick thinking you identify the weak spot of the barricade that is placed with barrier with stop sign, you drive through that barrier that goes out of your way and fell into the water, watching from backview mirror, you can see several police cars chasing you were coming to grinding halt but one manage to through that same open gap and picking up the chase “Stop the vehicle! Do it now!” comes out of the loudspeaker from chasing police car, but you keep accelerating to high speed to widen up the distance, you almost had a heart attack when at front two heavy-armored SUV police cars are speeding up to ram against you, in these quick thinking you saw turn towards the left and make a power slide towards that direction and evaded the ramming SUV that had to make a screeching halt before impact can be heard that’s likely the poor fellow in Ford Victoria Crown vehicle.

But what you didn’t saw is that the ramming SUV wasn’t aimed towards you but towards the other racer that tried following your tail and is now out of commission to race again and got arrested.

Beancat is been eliminated from the game

Jade “Jewels” Barrett, Town Racer

This sweet thing goes by the name Jewels, She’s all about big block and muscle. She’s got a lot of mileage under her wheels so don’t be tempted to do anything stupid. She’s got some serious power under the hood.

Ride: Ford Mustang GT (Muscle)

Night 1 has started and lasts for 24 hours 2023-03-09T21:00:00Z2023-03-10T21:00:00Z

3 Likes

We’re looking for back-up, do not discuss about the replacements when the game start over 1 hour. The actions will be locked in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Start of Day 2 story

-

“I have a plan to take out the number #1 from The Blacklist, he is the one who is known as cheater that butched that one new arrival that was the original owner from that BMW car in white and blue, the one that Sergeant Cross has his utmost attention.” Says one of the undercover racers.

“The one that also cheated against you before in the past?” Whispered one of the partners. You nodded in affirmation “If everything beforehand went exactly as I planned, I put a tracking device hidden inside this BMW car.” As you open up your PDA, fill in the username and password, you type in the command to activate the GPS signal and able to track exact location of “Razor” who is currently on Rosewood eating in Burger King close to the highway, his unhealthy breakfast will be interrupted with the police cars blocking access from the vehicle with 10 million bounty , it’s probably for the best that you and others weren’t there to arrest him themselves. You just received mail message from police sergeant himself that Razor is now in custody

“Good news, that cheating son of a bitch ain’t coming back!” You happily acclaimed, other two racers just nodded, then you hear phone ringing and open up to answer “Hey it’s Rog, I heard Razor guy just got himself handed over to the cops, I don’t know who tipped him off but if you happen to know who, let me know. We’re starting our first race for today at Beacon Point by the lighthouse, meet you there.” Hanged up as soon before you could answer, your other mafia racers also received the same message you can overhear. When it’s all done, you are heading towards the new racing location.

Achromatic got arrested that night, they are...

Clarence “Razor” Callaghan, Town Racer

Razor rocketed to the top of the Blacklist using your ride. Now he’s holding it down and rolling the streets like he owns them. He’ll do anything he can to give himself an edge, that includes messin’ with your head. Remember, you can’t trust anything he says.

Ride: BMW M3 GTR (Sport)

Day 2 has started and lasts for 48 hours 2023-03-10T21:00:00Z2023-03-12T21:00:00Z

Race 3 sign-ups are now open and you can now do /Race In

/race in

1 Like

thank you mafia for getting rid of my paranoia

2 Likes

/Race in

1 Like

Kind of curious now what item you got and how you used it now.

Why do you want to know

1 Like

/race in

Might as well try at least once

1 Like

Ah and further notice, if this doesn’t fill up to six players in 20 minutes then we start with current amount of sign-ins

1 Like

Achro dying makes me pause somewhat ngl

1 Like

It’s not like it matters any more and I’m jyst curious. Or do you get a choice of whether or not you use it? If you do get a choice, don’t reveal the item.