Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

It’s not like it matters any more and I’m jyst curious. Or do you get a choice of whether or not you use it? If you do get a choice, don’t reveal the item.

How come? Also, in hindsight, executing Beancat was dumb. Either way, it wouldn’t have given us anything and I blame myself for his execution.

Executing bean was a good idea even in hindsight. I still think they wouldn’t have cleared themselves, while the other people may have a chance at doing it. Like sure executing a town sucks but they had two full days and was only able to reach four posts.

It’s making me pause because that means mafia thoucht achro was enough of a threat to take that 2/3 chance

@JakeTheWolfie sinxe you are here, do you mind like just talking about what you have been doing this game

Yea ghb. Perhals you’re right Litten and Achro is one of the best players on the site so I’m not too surprised wolves decided to kill him last night. I’m just upset they succeeded in doing so.

Working, mostly.

yeah but you self voted the entire day yesterday and then proceeded to iso yourself
what’s the point in what you are doing

2 Likes

/Race In

1 Like

/race in

1 Like

Also Achro died, huh? What a surprise (/s)
Dude just doesn’t get the chance to lead town late game because he’s too much of a threat.

1 Like

True. True.

1 Like

Why are you guys not at all concerned about what has happened so far and what will happen

Do none of you guys hear church bells

I have faith that town can still win this.

I don’t

None of you guys have shown me anything that could even remotely give me faith that town will win this game

What makes you think town will win?

you

1 Like

for LEGAL reasons that’s a joke

1 Like

This site’s two game town winning streak basically.

How does that give you faith at all

I cried when Achromatic died

1 Like

the Bean pivot hurts @Litten that’s your EoD reads have you gotten anything from it?