Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

W vote

@Host_Account_3 Pretty sure 6 people have inned into the race.

2 Likes

I mean it as a Win vote not a Wolf vote

Hi Leafia what are your reads bc idt you shared them yet

Okay, let me explain why I’m concerned. I’m concerned because unless creature/jake are wolves, this game is already lost as far as I’m concerned. Most of the game is complacent - which means it’s really hard to seperate wolves from the town who simply don’t give a damn about the game.

I spent time going through the game today and marking people off…but I will be real and say that I’m not really Uber confident in marking people off, which is why I am concerned about this game. If bean was here this game there’s a big chance that we wouldn’t have executed him yesterday. We executed him because we have no way to seperate the people who don’t care and the wolves.

1 Like

/Race In is locked

Do keep in mind that I am in slow mode

2 Likes

The last second execution onto Beancat and off Jake was… mildly concerning.
But considering the fact that Jake’s one of the voters on himself, it intrigues me that the wagons might’ve been T/T (Or Jake gave up and Jake’s a wolf… but I’d doubt that)

Which means that wolves weren’t just ‘being opportunistic’
The most intriguing thing is that the wagon on Creature died and the other 2 wagons were the main 2 at the end.

Relatable but I’m not as concerned added Bean execution was due to inactivity. Inactivity # scum and we could’ve just waited for them to get replaced IDK why they were exed.

Does stew look more alive to you now lol

1 Like

Added to this I’m not concerned because either the Mafias are free / they’re playing well and I’ll take my L

You assume my actions always have coherency.

Icet since you are here why are you so dead tbis game you felt so much more bubbles in the 9 game

I haven’t and here’s a readslist from me.

Townread

Leafia
Litten
Kiiruma
Garfooled

Townlean

No one

Null

Jake
Hazard
Gorta
Stew
Lucifer

Scumlean

Eliza
Ice
Wiz

Scumread

Creature

1 Like

Wait… I’m townread. Huh?
I feel like I’m probably a townlean at most to others for now haha.
Not like I’ve done anything to earn it, but I’ll take it I guess

1 Like

if I die I blame the people who won the prizes

1 Like

one more day…

Okay but, I expect you to play in a way that makes it obvious that you are trying to make your faction win
Which I am failing at seeing

1 Like

idk

What do you mean you don’t know, you are you, you should know

Kiiruma is a scum if none of Jake / Creature / Wiz / Gorta are scum