Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I like these possibilities. These seems like a solid theory. Probably my vote too will go there but obviously I’m more sus of jake tbh. But that can wait for tomorrow, I guess if we are yeeting Eliza this phase.

Plus it has the benefit that if I am incorrect and Eliza is good, we get to just try and solve this as a kill without the use of items and a gamble on the wolf team’s part. Either way this is information, either Eliza is wolf and wolves are… kinda fucked. Or Eliza is town and we learn that the wolves have fucking balls.

And we get to learn that the wolves therefore were for some reason confident they’d succeed?
Is it possible for a wolf to gain an item and use it on another wolf?
Because in that world I guess it’d make it possible for Garfooled to be W and Eliza to be T.

Because then the other wolf attempted to use Strongman and therefore it was safe to go through with killing Litten from their perspective :thinking:

that’s a lot of information from Leafia’s spew

brb, but today I had one of those post daylight savings time days

Day 3 VC 1.0

ElizaThePsycho (3): Kiiruma, Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (5): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, LuciferChaos

Wiz is probably safe based on Leafia spew

I feel like Leafia could have been protecting Jake based on yesterday

but the natural question is why does wolf Leafia protect an inactive wolf who mostly posts fluff

Evening! Whats up

Town please go Kiiruma tomorrow if Eliza flips town

Do what you will should that happen.
I think I’ve adequately defended myself today and explained the fact that Leafia’s own interactions and spew kinda clear me.

I dont think it necessarily clears you. But i dont think its vote worthy. You aint in the clear yet fucker <3

Leafia wasn’t protecting they were bussing if anything I can sorta see Jake as town now tho

:P i miss achro and litten. they were usually on when i was awake around this time. oh well, Hazard’s daily ask me anything hour

I don’t get this. If you feel leafia was bussing jake then why do you think jake is town?

How’s it feel staring at that mafia token?
After all, I definitely feel you might be a wolf. I’ve not towncored you and lock-towned ya at that. Definitely not…

Well first of all it isnt a token

1 Like

Listen here you little shi-

Finish the fucking sentence British boy :fist_right: