Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

but the natural question is why does wolf Leafia protect an inactive wolf who mostly posts fluff

Evening! Whats up

Town please go Kiiruma tomorrow if Eliza flips town

Do what you will should that happen.
I think I’ve adequately defended myself today and explained the fact that Leafia’s own interactions and spew kinda clear me.

I dont think it necessarily clears you. But i dont think its vote worthy. You aint in the clear yet fucker <3

Leafia wasn’t protecting they were bussing if anything I can sorta see Jake as town now tho

:P i miss achro and litten. they were usually on when i was awake around this time. oh well, Hazard’s daily ask me anything hour

I don’t get this. If you feel leafia was bussing jake then why do you think jake is town?

How’s it feel staring at that mafia token?
After all, I definitely feel you might be a wolf. I’ve not towncored you and lock-towned ya at that. Definitely not…

Well first of all it isnt a token

1 Like

Listen here you little shi-

Finish the fucking sentence British boy :fist_right:

Go to bed, ya Aussie nerd <3

Don’t worry, I am still town.

Honestly Leafia’s way to treat me doesn’t make sense from a wolf. Leafia started by forcing a thunderdome on me and shifted off when I brought up an alternative. If she was wolf with me she would either stick with bussing me or harddefending me.

Honestly I was surprised when Leafia flipped wolf after that selfvote.

I think Gorta’s fine right now.

Leafia tried to push a counterwagon on WizKvothe. What are your thoughts on WizKvothe?

On the other hand, Leafia ignored my push on Garfooled.

Btw, this is the player who has been calling me wolf prior to my return last EOD.

Ftr Litten has this old meta where I am town if I am posting and I am wolf if I am not posting. This doesn’t apply anymore because I can have town games I just end up lowposting.