Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

If I didn’t win an item there, me killing Kiiruma would have been me killing myself. Before I had an item today, people wanted to execute me today and me getting rid of one of my own social supports would be a horrible idea as scum here.

Yeah, that’s you wanted us to think by killing kiru so you can argue later that you won’t kill your support system as scum. Kind of WIFOM here but ofcourse I can be wrong.

I’m gonna clear someone tonight or I’m going to find a scum and into a kill us both scenario or I’m gonna die tonight and either way, I’m happy with that outcome

from these posts it looks like Leafia is practically begging IceT to vote Lucifer, which is something I feel like Leafia wouldn’t have to do if they shared a scum chat

also sorry for being inactive for large parts of this game, I’ve just been really tired

Day 4 votecount 1.0

IcetFeelsPain (2): Garfooled, Lemonfairy
JakeTheWolfie (2): IcetFeelsPain, WizKvothe
WizKvothe (1): Creature

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Hazardwaste, Gorta, LuciferChaos

Also I finally get PC back again, no more awkward editing!

can I have a readslist

a better question is thoughts on Garfooled / Lemon and Jake / Wiz?

if it’s not in my ISO it’s something I haven’t explored

you might find some answers in my ISO, but if anything isn’t there that is something I can work on

I’m slow right now because I’m tired, but I will continue working despite being tired it will just take me longer

I will have more up to date reads on both IceT and Jake before the day is over at the very least, but I can probably do more than that

1 Like

Your borh in neutral for a reason mate. I havent cleared either of you :p just because your lower on the list doesnt mean i read you any more sus. I am just confused on why leafia a person who has been here a decently long time eanted to do a 1for1 with you. Its an awful thing to do as scum

squints
Actually that is a good look, I can’t deny that.
UNVOTE

Lemonfairy is someone I’ve overlooked btw on vibes and the fact that they were trying to solve the game.
But they’ve also shared Icet’s reads on D3 and also had a TR on Eliza based on vibes alone.

Anyway, I also wonder if Jake was a planned bus at some point but failed due to our redirected attention to Leafia.

If it wasn’t for the town’s terrible track record of almost losing after there’s only 1 scum left, I would be more inclined to axe myself here.

In the memetime VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

As was said before, I am the reason that IcetFeelsPain.

And we will do it again! I fucking swear to go o we will do it agin! Dont make me!

Also, interesting that I was a failed bus attempt, or at least that’s what some claim, yet it wouldn’t be odd to say that I am also just an easy target to axe.

skimmed thread
I’m tired and don’t care as much about the game tbh

kind of townread icet again
I hate Hazard’s reads but unfortunately they’re still prob town