Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Eliza’s wagon has three of my townreads too.

Is that everyone but me?

you explained nothing except meta reads

GL GL

End of Day 3 story

-

Mia and Rog are discussing discreetly as you and among other racers are waiting impatiently to get home and come back tomorrow for another race or two, but you can’t stop wondering if this is worth the risk to keep continue earning money on racing that you can end up losing an card game with all-in.

“Okay people listen up. I have discussed with Mia here and she told me about Bull being missing today has to do with the police.”

The crowd exchanges quick questions among themselves, Bull being captured by police?

*“Turns out there are moles in our group that is feeding information back to police department and one by one getting captured during at night. Izzy hasn’t returned yet either, her family is worried sick about her.” Rog continues.

“But I know something about this night race that bets about 25 grand each racer, but turns out one of them is using fake money and…it’s you!”

Mia is pointing towards you, the accused racer for today. Before you know what hit you and gain back consciousness you lost your car and lying on hospital bed, with unpleasant police officer sitting next to you.

ElizaThePsycho got knocked out of competition!

Wes “Webster” Allen, Mafia Racer

Webster’s always talking about rides, performance, racers, blah, blah, blah, won’t shut up. He’s got some crazy idea that he’s gonna make it big. When he ain’t street racing, he’s hanging out at shops. His ride is tuned to the max. Apparently the interior is stripped of everything that isn’t related to speed.

Ride: Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Muscle)

#Night 3 has started and lasts until 24 hours

2023-03-15T21:00:00Z2023-03-16T21:00:00Z

5 Likes

Start of Day 4 story

-

You are expecting company in the night, but not here to race no…

…but deal with the problem permanently.

You are known to be one crazy chick handling this Mercedes that is known to be incompatible with the custom motor parts, meaning its not meeting with the performance the way you wanted, but you have something that other racers don’t have, dedication to win at any means necessary, to do so with your very own hands.

You couldn’t see the face of the one you’re suppose to meet at night, but that doesn’t matter now. The last of undercover agents finally gets to meet you are dubbed as 'Kamikaze, the wind god from ancient Japanese shinto lore. May her harsh swiftness cut down opponent’s will in their races losing their will to continue on and trying to dominate you.

“So…you finally arrived, [redacted].”

The mysterious figure snickers out of laughter, hard to imagine that Alias Kamikaze is the last woman racer in The Blacklist actually will be the one to go down tonight instead.

“Yes Nakazato-san, I am here. But there are change of plans, you see…I didn’t come along as I had promised.”

Your expression changed from scowling and back to smug smiling “What, you’re afraid to do your own dirty work? I didn’t hold my end of the bargain either.” With that said, you make a finger snap that echoes in the air. Moments later, you hear motorcycles getting closer in about dozens of armed men varied in gun pistols and kanto swords ready to kill, no one said that Nakazato happens to have connections with Japanese Yakuza!

The mysterious figure however, wasn’t concerned at all. His smile crept wider. Before you know what is going on, you see something glinting reflected by moonlight…snipers!

This was but small moment of flashes and loud bangs, even the mysterious figure is the one who also pulled their pistol and shot you before you had the chance to do the same, slowly collapsed against Mercedes’ door that is defiled with blood on the beautiful sakura flower petals decorated on the car with the venomous snake. What is even more haunting is that in her final moment before eventually meeting the gods themselves, she plays her favorite haiku in the recording meant to be triumph of victory, but in this night is now crushing defeat and lament of loss.

“Ametsuchi mo hutakami no,
tama huredo taburetaru,
kamikaze wa tagichi nagaruru,
a ga kokoro sora ni kenu tomo.”

Kiiruma have perished in the air

Kira “Kamikaze” Nakazato, Town Racer

Kaze is crazy, what she can’t conquer with skills, she demolishes with speed. Don’t let her sweet looks fool ya, she’ll trash anything she sees, including you. She’s not afraid to ding her ride to put you out of commission.

Ride: Mercedes CLK 500 (Sport)

Day 4 has started and lasts 48 hours

Race 7 sign-ups are opening today, type /race in for participating

/race in

1 Like

/race in

1 Like

If someone’s smart and got a motion detector they should’ve prob used it on someone who never got an event prize to try to clear them.

I was hoping Lemon was gonna heal them, I had a feeling they would die.

Oh and also, I have a promise to fulfill
VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

/race in

1 Like

@Hazardwaste @Lemonfairy what were your items

Beancat (4): Leafia, Achromatic, Litten, LuciferChaos
JakeTheWolfie (3): JakeTheWolfie, IcetFeelsPain, ElizaThePsycho
Stew (1): Kiiruma
WizKvothe (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): Gorta

Not Voting (5): Beancat, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled

Leafia (7): WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, IcetFeelsPain, Litten, JakeTheWolfie, Leafia
Creature (2): Kiiruma, Gorta
WizKvothe (2): Hazardwaste, Creature
LuciferChaos (2): Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho

ElizaThePsycho (4): Garfooled, Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain, Hazardwaste
LuciferChaos (2): Lemonfairy, Creature
Kiiruma (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, LuciferChaos

@people good at the game help

I was going to call Luce town for not bussing Eliza but they didn’t vote anyone either

IDK what to think about Garfooled anymore I would like to think they’re town but Eliza had no reason to claim a roleblock on Garfooled

I think I townread Garfooled and Hazardwaste the most aorn.

I kinda hope someone has motion detector cleared someone who didn’t win an event prize.

1 Like

Perhaps she did need to because otherwise it would’ve become clear at least one living pre-N2 event winner is a wolf.