Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’ll take it.

What set up Lemon > Garfooled in your mind?

I remember the good ol days where I didn’t push Creature and they TR me

1 Like

Why are you contradicting yourself, where is your progression?
You’re changing your reads without saying anything in the game thread.

I’m gonna find when Creature voted Jake, one moment.

Is that bad?

ime town players change their reads quite often and sometimes contradict themselves because they just speak whatever’s on their minds.

Got it. You voted Jake because you were “afraid of axing Lemon and being wrong”.

Alright, call me contrary, but Creature kinda gives me towny vibes in the present.

Like, in a simple world it’s either you or WizKvothe because both of you have done nearly nothing this game.

But I don’t think we’re living in that world and I think the last wolf must’ve put some effort, like Garfooled and Lemonfairy.

If Lemon is the last wolf, hypothetically, how do you think their replacing into the game shook up the strategies of the scumteam?

Like really, I practically caught leafia yet you say I didn’t do anything, weird!

1 Like

idk if you were really impactful.

@Lemonfairy it’s been 21 hours, please.

I think I keep confusing Wiz and Lucifer up in my head.

My guess for last wolf is Lemonfairy but I’d rather die today because I don’t want to risk being wrong and having to deal with another 48 hours of this game.

What if we made you live anyway though?

Or maybe it’s LuciferChaos? But then why did LuciferChaos claim having a motion detector when that’s not a wolf item?

I get my own threadmark and Lemon doesn’t!

Lucifer would’ve fakeclaimed having a town item because wolves get different items and the winners of each race are public.

For the record, item duplicates are possible.

Creature didn’t respond to my reaction bait. That’s unfortunate.

I am too tired for it.