Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Either way they flip, they’re not bothering to play.

Whatever I just want to get out of this game.

The last wolf is prob gonna be someone like Garfooled or Lemonfairy or maybe LuciferChaos although less likely.

I am gonna say it is Lemonfairy for postgame cred.

This is great, actually. Could you outline the reasons for your townread on Hazard?

Could you answer this question and satisfy my curiosity?

What happened here?

I don’t think it’s fair to say you take credit for a Lemon scumread when you haven’t really outlined a case on their slot, and when your progression hasn’t felt linear.

@Lemonfairy what’s your read on Creature? You quoted their interactions with Leafia and Eliza both, so I’m wondering if you felt Creature was spewed or antispewed a certain way.

Don’t worry about me, by the way. If I’m Town, I should probably die the night after Lemon.

No here’s the thing, Gorta and Hazard always die first
(Imo)

I mean I am kinda disinterested in lynching someone else and they flipping town which means tomorrow we’ll go through the same thing.

My bad, I was thinking about the pattern of Achro > Litten > Kiiruma where the wolves were killing the players that could find them. Through that lens, Lemon > Me made more sense than killing the more trusted players, Hazard and Gorta.

Why would killing Lemon buck the trend?

I don’t know. I am also afraid of lynching Lemon and being wrong. It’s just my best guess aorn but I am very out of touch.

Hmmmm I wanna say meta but I TR Leafia for that initially. (Albeit I was busy the first day of this game)
It’s the small things, I could just tell they’re genuine. They’re a mood.
They also confirmed someone and tried to revive the game when they could.

I guess Gorta and HazardWaste are my strongest townreads rn. I kinda think LuciferChaos is town too. So that leaves you, WizKvothe, Garfooled and Lemonfairy.

I missed a lot of funny moments in this game.

I kinda have the feeling Jake and Wiz are kinda just town too and that the last wolf must have planned something. Therefore that leaves Garfooled and Lemonfairy.

I’ll take it.

What set up Lemon > Garfooled in your mind?

I remember the good ol days where I didn’t push Creature and they TR me

1 Like

Why are you contradicting yourself, where is your progression?
You’re changing your reads without saying anything in the game thread.