Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m actually really bad at reading tone
I’m more looking at the way they developed their reads tbat game compared to this. I guess that can be explained by there being less content this game.

As i stated before IceT starts very chaotically usually and then draws himself into a more organised and lawful playstyle when he is good. If evil he usually is very chaotic with everything

(looking at the game from echos now, and unless you meant tone in genuine then I’m bad at reading tone. I can tell if a player is obviously acting or sounding differently but I don’t have any formal metric so I’m not really sure how to define tone reading and whenever someone talks about having a tone read I’m just usually confused, probably because o haven’t put an actual label to tone reading yet)

Basically hazard is vouching that he is very good later on so i dont want to execute that today litten.

your concerns have been noted

IceT is not a bad player! He is just socially all over the place early on in games XD

Regardless of content the thought process sounds genuine

‘Sounds’

1 Like

Hehehehe you think i am smart enough to have a thought process. I am a monkey on a keyboard

fwiw I had the same thought that I felt like it was genuine but I also felt a nagging voice in my head telling me that I shouldn’t have him as town, which I think you also noted because you said you were hedging on him in your read list

I’m fine with spotting him away for later to see what he does though

if I compare the two games I think the later is more genuine though
but I’m getting distracted from echoes

Yeah

Today feels like a mislynch waiting to happen due to activity but it is what it is lol

This is a game where we use EOD reactions to execute a scum ngl

I am not sure if this forum is capable of doing that but I have successfully done this with orange in another game so

I mean i did it to someone last game lol

I am reading jake’s posts in echoes and I don’t really know how to compare that game to this

I think this post likely comes from town. I think this post shows a self awareness of their place in the game that townies would have, while also highlighting why they were concerned with Achro not clearing him for something he thought applied to himself.

Sure i can vibe with that. Feels a bit on the nose for scum to complain about me not clearing them too.

I think the string of Gorta’s posts after this also indicates that they are town - feels like they are concerned about actually trying to solve the game, which is understandable consideri their reputation. I don’t really remember/know Gorta’s meta though so my read of how they treated this could be wrong, maybe they also like giving reads that have little impact but focus on slots that they think other people would believe are important

If I were to take a step back from the game and nail a scum I would probably say creature - the reasons to town read them aren’t really good which creature ackowleged when I called him out, and it also their slot also feels like it stands out as opposed to everyone else

I successfully used the read of “slot that on a glance looks townie but the way they are being townie is so dinatincitly different from how everyone else is being townie that it stands out” before as town in a vig10 game against John carter

1 Like

Achro I’ve been marking off people on this list in order to find a couple of people I think have a solid chance of being scum on d1
Who have you been marking off?

my creature read could be messed up if there’s a lot of scum in the inactives like stew bean ect