ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Yeah Iā€™m used to navigating ui that isnā€™t even designed for phone on my phone due to having a good 4 year period where I didnā€™t have a computer at all LOL

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(The bar where I have to input answers is like 80% covered by our avatars)

idr what wim means

Teach me your ways great one

Alright, hereā€™s my advice: you just click on the space in between itā€™s like so much easier than it seems lol
What really sucks is the audio clip I need to hear doesnā€™t play on mobile because the site isnā€™t made for mobile so I have to listen to a discord stream of another player to know what to type

hazard, im looking at Need For Speed right now
i guess the main thing im already seeing is 1. you feel much more comfortable in thread there, and 2. you seemed to be fine enough with pushing a read there (WizKvothe) despite the fact that you were the only one on them.
my question for you at the moment is: do you feel less comfortable in this thread personally? if yes, is thereā€¦ a reason?
do you think the fact that you seemed to be ā€˜scaredā€™ of Icet there based off of gut and you are doing the same thing here and yet scumreading them now means anything? additionally, you mentioned that they are

additionally, you had a very strong opinion on kiiruma last game, but youve had not a lot to say about them personally this game (although they are one of yourā€¦ two townleans, its not a social read at all)

Here's your most recent readlist from this game:
Here's a readlist from the last game

do you see what i mean with the massive difference in tone? there, you seemed entirely willing to say anything and everything about everyone
additionally, you have entirely reversed what you said about leafia last game versus this game
did Need For Speed affect this read on her? she was scum there.
if jake is ā€˜being jakeā€™ as you said it, did him being town last game mean anything for him this game? why is him acting normally not town-indicative here, according to you?
also
why are you so shaky when you seemed to have been doing well with your reads last game? this is
i dont even know if this is a valid question but like
you voted eliza
you voted off leafiaā€¦ but onto wiz, who was also scum
town killed wiz at the end
in fact, you didnā€™t end day with a vote on town a single time
usually people come out more confident off a game where they did well, notā€¦ whatever this is.

ā€œWant it moreā€
I usually refer to it in the context of having the willpower to do shit in thread

1 Like

If Hazard does flip scum today I think this is Hazard distancing himself from Jake
Especially when he only really gave reads late into d1 when he was already under suspicion
He probably wouldnā€™t want to put Jake as a townread lest we sus him (despite the fact that Hazard has (correctly) townread him for ong the sane thing) when Hazard flips scum, but he also has no reason to put heat on Jake so why would he scumread him

Which is a scary thought because I am currently on the counterwagon to Hazard and the person voting with me is Jake

i feel not comfortable in this thread compared for need for speed. need for speed i was town read pretty early on. and from there in the late game i was more comfortable with making claims. i did not push on wiz which was the issue. i tried to put i always doubted myself and just pulled back every time. i never got him out and the town never used my suspicons to get him out.

also i started off comfortable in this thread before people pointed out i talked weird and and people started saying my reads sucked and i was ā€œcringeā€.

the beginning of need for speed i was actually against him. he only cleared up for me when he raised a very good point on Eliza which got a mafia killed.

cause i am afraid of failing. i am afraid that now i did so good in my last town game i am gonna be relied on alot more. and make alot more people upset when i fail. so i am shaky now because i dont wanna let people down.

Never played with scum jake so i am worried about what scum jake is. And leafia i just dont know call it a gut. but thats why she is in null

also i voted onto wiz after the scum (leafia) told me to

1 Like

Literally what happened when I was typing this
This was meant to say ā€œfor the same thingā€ idk where the ong came from

sane thing? never

okay
so
weh
my thing on you is not that you talk weird in a negative sense
basically its just that i am highly fixated on the way people communicate and you fell into patterns that i associate with scum more than town
its not me saying you sound funny or stupid

alright
but
can you use anything from your experience there here?
thats mainly what im trying to ask
you recently had an extended experience with him but you arent using that at all

you can search for a game where he was scum
i dont have one but you can also justā€¦ ask him for one
if heā€™s town, he wants to be found as town, and will most likely comply

i dont know what this means

okay
okay, darling
hug
i need you to remember that this is a game, and itā€™s supposed to be done for fun
look at arctic
he was wrong d1, and he was town, and heā€™s generally seen as good
but he canā€™t not do things because heā€™s afraid of being bad
not playing the game isnā€™t the logical choice to make when it comes toā€¦ wellā€¦ playing the game
beyond that
everyone else is also just playing a game
theyā€™re not going to hold you personally accountable for not being up to par every single time
they might poke a bit of fun at it, but weā€™re generally all friends on this forum
we want everyone else to have fun, too, and that includes you
pats head
i get that you might be scared or worried, but you canā€™t let that control you, kiddo.

1 Like

no no i get it dont worry. nothing on you mate <3. just brain being a shit ass.

gut read. its like something is telling me. which is why i didnt throw them in a town or scum lean cause its not a good reason

i know i know. again its a personal thing. i get really bad guilt its why i feel more chilled today cause i know i have already done enough damage so i cant do anything more but give people more info for the future game. but yes i will ask jake for a game when they come on and with the kiiruma situation. i am worried friend bias will get in the way of it, but if i were to use the friend bias i think he is teetering on the town lean null line currently. once false slip and he falls with how i am reading him.

I am sorry for my all over the place attitude this game. iā€™ll take this game as a learning step.

i feel that
so much

no, i understand what a gut read is
its
i dont understand how you can have a gut read on them as null
i
weh
i dont understand if youre saying you do have a read on them as something but dont want to put them there

okay
and, since i might not be around, if/when they do that id love for you to try and look through that game and try to compare it to what you think of as their ā€œnormalā€ attitude
you only need to do it as much as you can without getting burnt out or feeling miserable, but its really important that you share your thoughts here afterward

youā€™re fine, kiddo :blue_heart:
each and every game is a learning experience

1 Like

exactly. it town read them but like with the ā€œgut feelingā€ alone is not a good enough reason for me to put them there i feel

Bingo. i will have a bit of a hand break while i eat some dinner. iā€™ll be back but for your information i feel like i wanna vote iceT

1 Like

hmm
perhaps not
but
adding more elaboration onto your reads is a good thing to get into the practice of wrt making readlists
and if your actual read on them is a townlean
it makes less sense to put them as null, you know?

have a nice break
ill probably get off and get some sleep, since itā€™s 5:11 AM and thereā€™s a pokemon go elite raid at 2 PM
Iā€™m fine with an Icet wagon, honestly
you/them are my preferred wagon choices at the moment
im not sure if im willing to get off of you to get on them but i might consider it

It is if you didnā€™t back up the vote with arguments.

I am not trying to make you sound scummy. You are just naturally scummy. How else did you become D1ā€™s second wagon otherwise?

Iā€™d probably go Jaiden/Leafia, as per Arcticā€™s instructions. Heck, I might even straight up go for one of them today if you can give more arguments and provide better reads.

Uhā€¦ I would like to deny this claim. Town is playing normal. AFAICR they just win because scum plays worse.