Jake Luce Gorta bring me pain

Kiiruma maybe scum

Creature probably scum

1 Like

this is not in order

1 Like

I always cause u pain.

true IcetFeelsPain

Eh, I have a feeling like Gorta/Creature contains 1 W in it so I want to kill them both. And my gut is telling me, maybe Creature is good out of the 2? Just because of the fact that Leafia was wanting me to convince people to vote on them. It’s possible it was a planned bus in the world in which Creature is W and that’s why Leafia’s annoyed that Leafia instead died though.

I think IceT has at least 1 wolf in the ‘probably’ to ‘maybe’ town category unfortunately.

I can see Luce being town because in my first ever actual FM game I acted exactly like them (except I was scum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Lucifer being town? God Damn. Unheard of in his first games /hj

This is still so weird to say Garfooled why think litten rbed you?

they healed Litten

Supposedly

do you get the charge back if youre roleblocked?

Nope, you probably wouldn’t.

No no. They said litten specifically rbed them

I didn’t get a message

It was known that Litten had an RB item

I also asked host if there was a mod-error to be sure

So you reckon they went back on their planning to prove if one of the tool users was a doctor by rbing them

I think they pinged Eliza and me specifically to mislead us into who they were RB-ing

Because we both had/have items

why do you want to kill both Gorta and Creature if you think Creature is good?

who would you say the wolf is?

Garfooled is a likely one. Pretending they were RBd, meanwhile didn’t have a healing item in the first place. But using the defence as a “Whoops, it’s not my fault guys. I’m definitely good and tried to do the good thing”