Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

In fact this might be a wild allegation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Litten was strongman killed.

Certainly possible.

Yes but also… I could be telling the truth

I think healing doesn’t prevent strongarm? (Could be wrong.)

I mean fair enough I pressured Kiiruma’s slot so now they’re at a position where it’d be good to discredit me

strongarm?

Strongman* wrong last part haha

Strongman?

Strongman bypasses everything! (At least healing, but like, bodyguard is usually the only way to prevent that sorta thing)
I think Litten could easily have been strongman killed.

But the question then is whether Garfooled is telling the truth about using the heal (Meaning someone else who has an item is mafia) or whether Garfooled is the one who strongmna killed themselves!

Thanks Kiiruma

1 Like

Wait so… They explain what Item Cop Plus is… So strongman from what I’m hearing, can prevent healing?

Yep

What does Ninja do?

OKAY SO
If you believe me:
Either Eliza is mafosi, or Litten RB’d me

Item owners:
Achromatic (Race 1)
Litten (Race 2)
Eliza (Race 3)
Garfooled (Race 4)

There’s a wolf within Eliza/Garfooled almost guaranteed.
Either Eliza strongman killed Litten and Garfooled is actually good.
Or Garfooled is lying about the attempted heal (Since Litten wouldn’t go back on their claim and RB Garfooled)

Achro is dead and Litten wouldn’t cause themselves to die so we’re down to a 50/50 for a wolf within these 2.
:tea:

Why are you so sure?

Isn’t it strange that they ping both players that have items when they say who they’re gonna RB?

Because Litten was worried about dying, Litten would not do something which would harm their chance of survival. Litten was aware of others who had earned items and would use the RBer on someone outside of those people.

oh…
UNVOTE

I’m gonna flip a table if I was RB’d by them