Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m not evil (This game)
Next one, no promises.

Kiiruma if your evil you are legally allowed to tell me you are right now

If I was evil, I would’ve killed you last game because I know you’d probably wanna moidah me otherwise.

*last night, not last game.

Last game I had you under my thumb and kinda needed it.

Dont remind me

for the record provable randomness is against the rules

I voted you before the dice roll!

1 Like

it was for funnsies bc Kiiruma said they were unlucky

1 Like

fair but still

:frowning:
I am unlucky and people in last event can attest to it.
I had multiple meh rolls in a row, I called Discobot out and called them a bitch… and then they gave me a 1 and 2 :frowning:

1 Like

How can you be so sure?

I like these possibilities. These seems like a solid theory. Probably my vote too will go there but obviously I’m more sus of jake tbh. But that can wait for tomorrow, I guess if we are yeeting Eliza this phase.

Plus it has the benefit that if I am incorrect and Eliza is good, we get to just try and solve this as a kill without the use of items and a gamble on the wolf team’s part. Either way this is information, either Eliza is wolf and wolves are… kinda fucked. Or Eliza is town and we learn that the wolves have fucking balls.

And we get to learn that the wolves therefore were for some reason confident they’d succeed?
Is it possible for a wolf to gain an item and use it on another wolf?
Because in that world I guess it’d make it possible for Garfooled to be W and Eliza to be T.

Because then the other wolf attempted to use Strongman and therefore it was safe to go through with killing Litten from their perspective :thinking:

that’s a lot of information from Leafia’s spew

brb, but today I had one of those post daylight savings time days

Day 3 VC 1.0

ElizaThePsycho (3): Kiiruma, Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (5): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, LuciferChaos

Wiz is probably safe based on Leafia spew

I feel like Leafia could have been protecting Jake based on yesterday