Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Beancat and Stew have yet to post. Shall we perform the ritual to summon them? I’ll handle the one to summon Beancat and you can get Stew.

VOTE: Beancat You’re being summoned Beancat! Appear now! @beancat

Good night.

1 Like

Leafia what are your thoughts on hazard after last game?

What are your thoughts on my idea to nominate one racer for the mini game?

Hazard seems fine to me for now, although I don’t have much experience with him.

As for your idea, I’m not sure. I mean, it’s risky, since you could easily be nominating a wolf, but it could work.

1 Like

It’s a fairly standard opener for him, says a few small thoughts and then pops off to sleep due to timezone fun.
So I agree it seems fine with Hazard (And also Lucifer) thus far.

I’ve got eyes on them both though and they both know it.

2 Likes

You have scarred me last game. I am keeping my fucking eye on you

1 Like

Sleep defeated me last time.
But now I have Kaze and she, like me, will trash what she sees, so don’t fall for our sweet looks <3

1 Like

VOTE: Eliza

@Achromatic disagree I would 100% town slip as mafia

I dont think scum would intuitively view it as a town slip tbh

Thoughts on my 1 racer plan?

RL calls so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

I like it

It hasn’t even been 24 hours

I joined this game to win prizes, I did not join a mountainous game, so I am not going to listen to this idea

Alright

VOTE: litten

If you want to execute me for this opinion, go right ahead. At least I won’t have to play a mountainous game.

It isnt mountainous when you consider the mechanic of the game is being worked around.

This adds another layer to it.

Not mountainous in the slightest tbh

It would be mountainous for me. I joined this game under the impression that by sheer chance I would at least get one ability which I could use to impact the game. I did not join the game under the impression that I could watch other people gain cool abilities.

I mean if you do a good job you can be the person we nominate

Town vanilla is a cool role tbh

Achro I also hate to burst your bubble but I read everything that has been posted so far and there’s no evidence that a race will start if there’s only one player
See normal events in other games

2 Likes