Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

For some reason i thought sign ups were timed.

My disappointment is immeasurable.

1 Like

I read through everything and I don’t really think anything right now.

I’ll reread again in 2 hours when my meds kick in
cya

UNVOTE litten

My attempts to game the system have ended in failure. Sad.

Hey @creature
We have played a couple games before. With that being said, I am unsure how familiar people in this game are with you - I myself am certainly no expert on you - but if from what I remember is correct, this is a problem that you used to have as a wolf, but no longer do.

Am I incorrect?

me after reading everything again

1 Like

Icetcop says Eliza is sided with the Mafia

Why

Nothing interesting has happened so far, game is definitely dead. I do not agree with Achro that those players are all town, wolves do suboptimal things all the time, they do optimal things when other wolves point out that they should be doing something. If wolf chat is as dead as this thread, then I wouldn’t be surprised if a wolf just didn’t join an event. I am not opposed to pretending that they are town for right now considering the fact that everyone has a 78% of being town.

VOTE: Garfooled
Dude rolled three sixes in a row the event, not to mention the fact that they said they would read more 15 hours ago and then never came back

let us find town so we can figure out whether or not achro is a scary dragon that needs to be dealt with soon

I am very harmless.

when I first read this post yesterday I literally stopped reading it after a couple words because it felt like word salad

when I read it now leafia is just a villager probablt

1 Like

I actually just reread leafia posts like five times because they made a post that irked me really badly, it was the post where they went “you aren’t actually wolf reading me”.

I think it would be good to clear up a misconception Leafia. My vote wasn’t random. I voted you because you implied that mafia could have a yellow rolecard, instead of a red rolecard, when it is logical to assume that mafia have a red rolecard. I assumed that it was fake because I do not see how that is a valid concern town would have, when there is a more logical conclusion to have.

You even acknowledged the fact that it was logical to assume that mafia had a red rolecard in a later post. My question is what made you believe that achro being confident in mafia being red, when you stated that it is literally common sense to assume so in that exact post, is evidence that they have tmi

And you know the eyes are returned in a stare.

1 Like

Litten i just noticed your title lol

2 Likes

The roll event was when I was in a warehouse picking up things that were hard to find.

The post I made about reading was when I was in a library. (Which I did read everything but was too tired to comment on it after everything that day)

I stand by what I said earlier, Leafia’s reactions are reminiscent of previous games where they had to defend D1 after accusing someone.

I like that Achro is giving clears, I don’t like that Litten is discouraging them. I agree that wolves would try hard more due to the peer panic that they shouldn’t let their team down.

I didn’t discourage clears, I just stated that the clears aren’t actually good. In fact I even stated that I would be willing to ignore this clears for right now to focus on other slots, such as yours. If achro is a wolf then he could just easily just clear his partners and we would be none the wiser until it’s too late. This is why I choose to ignore those people for right now.

Your tone imo sounded upset, rather than “matter-of-fact”. You’ve seen Achro’s last game. You know their methods are strange but work. Let them play their game the way they want.

Litten can you please link your last scum game on fol?

I don’t believe my tone sounded upset unless you were referring to me not wanting to play mountainous. I have been letting him play this game, I am not sure what game yoy are reading but it is most certainly not this game.

1 Like