Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Why not?

what other viable team compositions do you think would work?
what does your team look like rn (if you have one in mind)?

Hmmmmā€¦ Good question. Atm Iā€™m too zoned in on either Kiiruma or Eliza.
Icet/Eliza could be one.
Kiiruma/Lucifer could definitely be one too.
Kiiruma/Hazard had theatre.
Wiz and Leafiaā€¦ Iā€™ll have to look at again

Creature is oddly fixated on me. Which confuses me.

1 Like

yeah, I was looking at that too
I think she could definitely put a team in scumleans

a little unsure for scumread

I think usually for anyone, the tendency is to spread out teammates across the different groups, with more in the upper groups and a few in the lower groups

Leafia herself is in townread
there could be another one in townread and one in null
alternatively 2 in null
or 1 in null and 1 in scumlean

one thing with scumlean though is that thereā€™s only 3 so it feels less safe
but then thereā€™s also the rule of 3 but it might be done on purpose too to throw us off

thereā€™s too much uncertainty there tbh

I would look at other stuff first and only use the list as a guide

Hello! I know there are not many posts from me because this isnā€™t the main way I play social deduction, am in basically full time education and this is my first game here and I donā€™t know how to contribute :sweat_smile:

do you mind pointing out where this was?

I donā€™t think this one is likely

did you have a reason for icet/Eliza?
I do remember ice scumreading Eliza first but then they had a pretty consistent TR after that
Iā€™m not sure Leafia would fit into this team though?

do you think itā€™s scummy fixation? or towny?

Iā€™ll get back to you on those later
:+1::+1::+1:
I seen ur posts

1 Like

can you share a reads list pls?
basically, you put the people you think are the towniest at the top and the people you think are scummiest at the bottom
and leave a space between each group of people

here is an example:

townread:
person 1
person 2
person 3

townlean:
person 4
person 5

scumlean:
person 6
person 7
person 8

scumread:
person 9
person 10

no rush

1 Like

I canā€™t do a full list of reads because I donā€™t know half of you. It would all be senseless bullshit

@LuciferChaos if youā€™re struggling to form a reads list, telling me your top 3 town and top 2 scum is fine too

I havenā€™t played with a lot of the players here before too, donā€™t worry about that
if you have to make it up, make it up

if you donā€™t have a read on someone, you can put them near the middle (and call it ā€œnullā€)

I can understand this feeling since this is my first game here as well and Iā€™m overwhelmed by everyone here. Itā€™s hard to give a full read on people because I donā€™t have anything meta about them but atleast you can throw a general sus and trust lean like I kinda trust kirumma and lemonfairy while I distrust Eliza, jake, Gorta and Lucifer.

1 Like

can you put into words why you trust/distrust these people?
the main difference I have noticed here isā€¦ well, postcount

also, what are your thoughts on icet, hazard, and garfooled?

Sure!

Kirumaā€™s theory about Eliza being strongman sounds very compelling to me plus their general attitude seems townie. I would say the same for you- I can see the desire to solve the game in you which is townie.

But I would also point if Eliza flips town then kiru is prolly wolf.

As for jake, I think I have mentioned my reasons for him to be a wolf before(just check my iso) and if he flips wolf chances are one of Luci and Gorta are wolves too (reasons also in my iso).

For icet, I feel he is null for me. I donā€™t remember properly but didnā€™t he put the leafia vote very late the last phase? That felt odd to me tbh(itā€™s possible Iā€™m mixing him with someone else but I found it odd last phase). This also includes jake btw who put the vote late when they felt leafia was a lost case.

Garfooled can flip anything tbh but Iā€™m leaning a bit more to wolf side. I can see Alexa protecting garfooled by saying that she role blocked him because he was supposed to prevent the kill which did happen.

For Hazzard, Iā€™m null. I need to iso them properly to get a read on them.

1 Like

votes D2 before EOD:

Leafia (4): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos
LuciferChaos (4): Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, IcetFeelsPain
Creature (2): Kiiruma, Gorta
WizKvothe (2): Hazardwaste, Creature
Jesus (1): Litten

Litten votes Leafia:

Leafia (5): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, Litten
LuciferChaos (4): Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia, IcetFeelsPain

Icet unvotes:

Leafia (5): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, Litten
LuciferChaos (3): Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia

Not Voting (1): IcetFeelsPain

Litten unvotes:

Leafia (4): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos

Not Voting (2): IcetFeelsPain, Litten

Icet votes Leafia:

Leafia (5): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (1): Litten

Litten votes Leafia:

Leafia (6): JakeTheWolfie, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, IcetFeelsPain, Litten

Jake votes Leafia harder?

Leafia (6): WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, IcetFeelsPain, Litten, JakeTheWolfie

Leafia self-votes:

Leafia (7): WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos, IcetFeelsPain, Litten, JakeTheWolfie, Leafia
LuciferChaos (2): Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

same

agreed

relatable I feel the same way

yes but no

I donā€™t understand Icet Eliza teams and Kiiruma Hazard team donā€™t seem as likely

Please town flip for me :smiling_face_with_tear: I believe one day itā€™ll happen

dw I donā€™t half the people here either just make up bs and youā€™ll be alright

I want to say relatable but my first ever forum mafia game was scum so I think I just played bad lol

I disagree with this. Kiiruma does NOT seem compelling nor have a townie attitude. It looks like to me they are stretching for any chance they can get because they are outed otherwise. They donā€™t seem genuine at all, the only reason Iā€™m voting Eliza over them right now is through mechs. Kiiruma does not sound like the god Iā€™ve heard about at all.

agreed

ngl Iā€™m just going to ignore Jake and see how this game plays out

Icet is pretty townie to me and posted reasons in their logs it might be worth rereading them

Not really. Mechs state Garfooled flips town 83% of the time and them being scum requires Eliza to be scum in almost every world so Iā€™m not worried about this team comp at all also @ElizaThePsycho ALEXA LOL

I find this really strange Hazard is literally Luce 2.0 except they seem more townie