I think the votes before might be more informative

Jake voting later is also not a thing
they were just voting again in response to Leafia saying “don’t do this to me”

I’m not super busy but if you could edit those in, that’d be amazing

there should be a wolf on Leafia at EOD2

will do when I finish lunch

1 Like

I want to say yes except I’m Town Litten is Town and Jake does not exist

Can you explain what mechs are behind that vote and who exactly suggested it?

colour

1 Like

Litten died with a “roleblock”.

Garfooled claims roleblocked with a heal on Litten.

Kiiruma suggests Garfooled or Eliza is scum with strongman because Litten wouldn’t roleblock Garfooled after saying they were roleblocking Lucifer (I agree with this esp since Garfooled was an event winner)

Eliza comes out and claims that they in fact roleblocked Garfooled and prevented the heal.

If Garfooled is Mafia and Eliza is Mafia that’s already a pretty niche world. I’m not worried about this.

If Eliza is Town, Eliza roleblocked Garfooled. Garfooled only has a 50% chance of performing the kill. Additionally there is only a 33% chance included they knew they were roleblocked. Garfooled is almost always not the execution no matter what Eliza flips.

There’s also the both Town world which I believe they both are but at the same time I know Eliza is “special” but don’t believe they’re “special” enough to roleblock the event winner.

Personally I believe it’s just Leafia / Eliza / Kiiruma

Eliza wasn’t bussed yesterday at this point I doubt Jake ever busses I am Town Lemon is probably Town I believe Wiz flips Town only Luce could’ve bussed and I don’t think Luce busses there? I’m more interested in Creature who I thought was town but upon further analyzation they are likely Mafia.

I say multiple times I think Kiiruma is Mafia but honestly I can see them as Town and Creature as Mafia there

Honestly we should’ve kept Leafia alive it’s so dead without them and Litten :smiling_face_with_tear:

You underestimate my power

Well at least yk how bad you look can I take a look of Eliza reads

Top 3 Town - Hazard (this is good Hazard from my POV), IceT (yes Icet has done as social uno reverse for me, not rare that I do that with ppl haha), Kiiruma (Feels like Good Kiiruma but could be wrong.)/Yourself (Vibes :sparkles: ) are tied here
Top 2 Scum - Eliza/ Garfooled (not social just mostly based on the events of last night), Creature (Vibes :sparkles:)

Why does it feel like Lucifer pops in when their scum buddy tells them to?

Did you read everything yet?

I have Luci’s number on speed dial

I have been juggling other games today man cut me some slack

1 Like

I dont answer calls or texts often so literally would be useless lmao

I have read most of it why?