Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

who’s the wolf other than Leafia

Tbf you don’t have much content. And I was reading into a world where you could be wolf as a request. Not rlly cus I scumread you.

and I found not much, only the first quote rlly had anything on you, and that was a meh reason as well

Who requested it?

Lemonfairy or Icet…?
But rlly they were asking if your fixation on me could be read as wolfy
I should find a quote cus I don’t want it to be out of context

Ah this. I looked into ur ISO bcus I wanted to see if there was a world where your fixation on me was scummy.

Oh right. Honestly I was suspecting you for doing the same thing Leafia did to my posts earlier, but yours was a lot less egregious and had some questions at least which could indicative genuine solving as opposed to Leafia’s.

I don’t know. I am trying to find out.

For now I am gonna try to trim down the list of possible wolves. I know I am town and I think your posts were pretty genuine. I only have like 9 players left to sort.

Alright I think this suggests at least one wolf among the event winners. Who are all event winners so far?

Or rather, who are all the event winners before N2?

Eliza and I
I tried to heal Litten
Eliza claims to RB me

-_-

Okay at least your heal is believable.

In fact, I think all claims match up here. You’re probably telling the truth about your heal because you couldn’t have otherwise guessed you would be roleblocked, unless you were specifically Item Cop Plus with a no result? And Eliza is probably telling the truth too.

Can mafia even receive town items? That might also look good for Eliza unless she used a strongman?

Yup

But also they’re claiming they RB’d me to prevent a strongman I think (if I’m remembering correctly)

I thought strongman couldn’t be roleblocked?

@Frostwolf103 Can it?

I mean either way that’s why they did it
(claimed to)

In the sites I usually play, strongman overrides both roleblocks and protections, except specific cases like a commute.

I think Litten said smthing about their RB overpowering strongman

Eating so looking it up rn is bothersome