Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

At least not like Leafia was doing.

Itā€™s gonna be funny if I just tilted all wolves into finding reasons to wolfread my early posts.

I donā€™t know who can be wolf. I should probably not rely on Leafiaā€™s spew to find them.

I think Icet felt genuine. I liked the way they defended me the previous days. Today he completely 180ā€™d but I think thatā€™s more likely to come from town who changed their mind after Leafia flipped than from wolf who decided to drop their townread and lead the push on me.

IceT feels genuine over here too.

Ftr I townread Jake for their selfvoting D1, but now I donā€™t think thatā€™s enough to warrant a townread and I donā€™t remember much from Jake other than their selfvoting. Therefore Jake is back on the menu for me.

I didnā€™t understand why LuciferChaos was wagoned yesterday. Was it because they asked for hammer or something?

I think it started with this post.

Then Litten posted this.

And thatā€™s how the wagon on LuciferChaos started.

yes

Garfooled was there too

Here

Inconsistent activity looked like Leafia is calling a scum partner over to come them

ā€œI did NOT like thatā€

lol this feels fake

Alright I donā€™t know what to make out of LuciferChaos atp. I just didnā€™t think that vote warranted a wagon on them and thought it was diverting the counterwagon away from WizKvothe.

I was told to look at ur slot so I did

shrug you donā€™t know me lol

Yeah but at least one wolf has deliberately nitpicked my posts and slapped a half-arsed reason to wolfread them. Thatā€™s why it makes me suspicious when someone quotes my early posts and find some weak ass reason to wolfread them.

It was the fact that it was the 2ND time they popped in EoD to vote last second without explanation