Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Let’s fucking GO

Aight, I’m out. Fuck

i dont think i have ever been so unlucky but also lucky at the same time

i rolled so many ones

Truth

I… I’m kinda lost for words.

Literally

Race 6 has ended with @Hazardwaste emerging victorious!

GG, pure skill bro

Fuck you too

Love u 2

I am flabbergasted

These bonuses be f’ing wilding.
But honestly, I’m glad that one of us won it, because we’re all town :D

2 Likes

THIS WAS FOR YOU LITTEN

I WILL GET GAR ONE DAY

you say that but his reaction to me wanting to vote him just feels like ATE and when I pressed for a better reason than what he first gave me, he shut down and refused
this doesn’t feel like town behavior imo - town would try their best to out their thought process to make it easier for others to find them as town, they wouldn’t just shut down from a little bit of challenge because they don’t have the mental pressure of being scum

his refusal to engage with me + throwing out ATE at the end also felt uncalled for

and if he actually read my posts, he would know I’ve never said or even implied that he was shading Eliza
this just feels very defensive

and imo “his reads have logic behind them” is not a good reason to townread anyone

what specifically about the logic is towny? how are his reads even logical?
why are you not concerned that Kiiruma is townreading you so much from Leafia pushing you just a bit when Leafia has literally pushed so many people and a lot of them were pushed more aggressively than you?

how are you sure that Kiiruma is just not pocketing you/Hazard by giving you easy townread + because they are familiar with you so it would be easier for them to pocket you?

I think Kiiruma’s reads are stale, his takes aren’t super believable and his reactions are full of ATE (and btw I wasn’t even voting him when I was questioning him so it definitely feels like an over-reaction)

That’s nice? Like, my reads are my reads, you’re calling them stale and yet you’re voting Lucifer, so me townlocking Lucifer must be a fairly ‘hot take’ to you lol. As for my reactions being “full of AtE” I’m very much not attempting to appeal to you whatsoever. I’m stating that you can just vote me because then you’ll see that I’m town whereas for now you just don’t seem to be seeing eye to eye with me at all.

In fact you’re voting on one of my lock town members so it goes to show how different out reads are.

Also you’re the one who keeps pointing out how my reads and thought processes are clearly not towny, so I’m intrigued why you’re not pushing on it. If I’m a wolf, surely I’m a good vote?

you asking to be voted and saying you’re town is ATE to me b/c it doesn’t actually mean anything and doesn’t help me read you and the purpose behind saying it is to get me to think twice about voting you (but in reality, it just makes me want to vote you more)

yes, I don’t really get your reads and I find them unbelievable and I get you’re not trying to appeal to me or whatever but can you at least explain to me your thought process behind it so if you’re really town, I can find you even if we disagree

like shutting down and refusing to cooperate literally doesn’t help either of us unless you’re scum