Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’ve barely pointed anything out
I’m just calling them that on the surface but I haven’t deep-dived into your posts yet

also even if I scumread you more rn, from past experience, I know the right vote isn’t my pet scumread, but the player who, through analysis, is the one I find to be viable in the most (or all) of the teams I think are probable
and that person is Lucifer

The purpose really isn’t to get you to think twice about voting me. I’m glad it’s making you want to do it more, maybe you’ll actually pursue your thoughts when it comes to me instead of staying on Lucifer that way.

I’ve tried explaining it multiple times and Lucifer even explained to you that I know both Lucifer and Hazard better than anyone else here knows them. I also know of the fact that us 3 have felt similarly to each other and I’m getting the vibe that we’re each worried about the others being W and therefore we are T, because if we were W then we wouldn’t need to worry about that. It might sound ‘weak’ it might sound ‘unbelievable’ but I know these 2. And it gives me confidence. I can read how both of them feel. Also they’re kinda just both being similar to other town games I know them for, despite the fact that it is a different format, but still.

This is why Lemon is town W takes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Kiiruma is blankly pocketing Lice and Hazard, their reads are weird, and they don’t seem genuine. I’ve read 1 Kiiruma game and that was CoD and yes I can say while comparing games it’s extremely different.

Also lol the only reason I haven’t voted Kiiruma is the Eliza logic + the fact they want me to vote them which is why we to Kiiruma tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you telling me town Luce hides because they did the exact same thing as evil Luce

Here’s a W take, reason yk Hazard and Luce are town is because TMI and you’re not reading the room

Honestly I kinda give up bothering to explain my reads on the 2 because Lemon and Icet both are like “Your reads aren’t genuine, it’s weird. I don’t believe it” and both of you have also commented on me trying to pocket Luce and Hazard. Like am I a wolf or am I town? Just make a decision already.

Surely if I’m attempting to pocket those 2 then in that world, I’m a wolf and Hazard and Luce are both town? So therefore my read on Luce and Hazard should be valid.

but that isn’t imo, a good reason to me
like yes, you know each other better than you know other people but so what?

what specifically makes you townread them?
how does it compare to their past town or scum meta?

I can’t see your thought process and I’m not a mind reader so if you give me an answer like that, of course I can’t see where you’re coming from and if your read is legit or something you made up

I also can’t trust your meta knowledge because I don’t know what you’re looking at specifically and how accurate you are at reading each other but I can look at the specific reasons as to why you’re townreading them
I don’t understand why you’re not willing to just explain?

Cool, I have TMI and also I’m attempting to pocket Luce and Hazard.
So why are you voting with me? :thinking:
Wouldn’t it be better to vote for a wolf than a person that the wolf is pushing, with the help of logic?

You’re arguing things which if correct would just make me a W.
It’s illogical for you to be voting anyone except me rn Icet.
Also in the Kiiruma!W world, wouldn’t Eliza be more likely to be good?

So you’re just voting a likely town out that I’m directing you towards, granting a mis-execution which should just be a negative thing?

It kinda makes me think I’m wrong on Eliza and you’re just a W yourself lol

@Hazardwaste when you come back, can you look at Kiiruma (if you haven’t already) and lmk your read on them and why?

this kind of makes sense
get off Eliza

It only makes sense if I’m a wolf.

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

I’m irritated Eliza claims to have roleblocked Garfooled.
But at this point I feel like Icet is kinda blatantly openwolfing.

There’s no reason based on Icet’s posts why Icet would be still voting Eliza and not me. And yet Icet is doing so. Which makes me concerned Eliza is just an easy mis-exe who made a… questionable move.

Voting your partner first, do you no longer believe in Eliza scum?

Welps! This doesn’t look good on your part tbh. You claim icet is not voting Eliza and yet you yourself changed your vote when the Eliza as strongman theory sounds so much plausible. I’m confused tbh if it’s you or Eliza who is a wolf by your this decision.

Wait, Icet are you actually trying to suggest that me and Eliza are a feasible team?
I would believe in Eliza scum but you’re basically openwolfing by voting for Eliza over me considering your posts.

No there’s just a scum in the 2 of you and I’m going mech over socials

So, if Eliza turns out wolf next phase would you believe kiruma as town?

Welp, Eliza and Garfooled are now being moved up to a 7 on my readslist and Icet is being moved down to a 3.

I thought Eliza!W was a sound theory, heck I could still easily believe it, after all, I was the one who explained it first.

But rn I think Icet doing this just feels insanely wolfy.

I’m the one who said about Eliza in the first place being a logical W based on the claim sounding wild